Demo Account or Live Account? Any Comments?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a demo account is helpful to trade us to be better and to improve our capabilities. If you already tried a demo account, try opening a real account in HiWayFX to in order to trade in good and safe with a minimum deposit of $ 20

Yeah demo account is good for new trader as well as the experienced ones as they can check their strategies and guess market predictions in here.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah demo account is good for new trader as well as the experienced ones as they can check their strategies and guess market predictions in here.

indeed very helpful for trading by learning to use a demo account to improve our skills to step into the real account, like ane trading in HiWayFX with a minimum deposit of $ 20 can be maximized

• 1 year later...
Every trader must have felt when starting the demo account trading study, so of course it's better learned in demo account first to make sure we can manage existing capital

• 2 months later...
There is not too much to comment over here, it is more to do with our comfort levels. We should be using option that we feel comfortable with. I don’t think live is an option, it is obviously the ultimate thing. As per demo, it is required but obviously optional. I use no deposit bonus option, I use it with FreshForex, as they offer it and I find it super cool!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest DenverPhilips
I suggest trading with a demo account if your venturing into forex and after you have gained enough experience move to live trading so that the live experience also gives enough forex knowledge to build a new strategy.

• 1 month later...
Guest Siyan jheel
Of course, a Demo account would be best to start for any new trader. Gaining theoretical knowledge is good but implementing it in the right way is what matters for profit or loss. So I would suggest a Demo account first.

• 8 months later...
Guest AaronDalot

If you are a beginner with no demo trading experience, I suggest sticking with a demo account till you have gained enough knowledge and demo trading experience.

Because many beginner traders have blown up their accounts by entering into live trading.

Guest Siyan jheel
Demo Account is the best way to learn the structure of the Forex Market and its procedure, but to learn the Forex Tradin in actual sense, we have to step into the real market.

• 2 months later...
Guest DenverPhilips
As new traders, they get attracted to a demo account that offers knowledge on forex trading and guidance on how to trade. Traders get a better experience with a demo account. After acquiring confidence in the demo account, starting with the live trading account will be beneficial.

Guest machete
Hi Guys,

Does anyone have comments or suggestion which one could attract most for new traders? Would it be a Demo Account or Live Account?

Demo accounts helps to learn basics like place trades, changing timeframes, setting stop loss and take profit but you can't understand psychological challenge which is great obstacle in trading on demo account that's why it's important try live account as well.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest machete
Make sure you trade on demo account that has same execution as on live accounts cuz it can create false impression that you will be able repeat demo success on live. Lots of strategies making profit on demo is useless for live account.

• 2 months later...