Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demo Account or Live Account? Any Comments?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I moved to live a couple days back. I do have 2 demo accounts just to try out new methods that I'm not really sure about or are too risky to do on live. You don't make money on demo accounts, so if you are profitable and have consistent profits, why stay on a demo account?

Comment

Originally posted by dudeE View Post
      I moved to live a couple days back. I do have 2 demo accounts just to try out new methods that I'm not really sure about or are too risky to do on live. You don't make money on demo accounts, so if you are profitable and have consistent profits, why stay on a demo account?
      Trading with real account is our goal to be able to earn money from forex. And if we are ready, why not try? But I think, should we use bonus as capital to feel real trading atmosphere.

Comment

Demo first .. that taught me how to control psychological night mares

Comment

if you want to study fast i recommend start with live account

Comment

Originally posted by demilolakarpov View Post
            Is not it too risky for a newbie if they if they directly trade using real account. They don't have any trading experience. Did you start trade start trading directly by using real account ?

Comment

Sometimes because of a source of capital that makes traders underestimate a demo account. Equity capital for demo trading is virtual, but if trading with a demo account without rules, it could be it will carry over when we do the real trading. Better still use a demo account as it should, because without a demo account, we can not learn without risk.

Comment

Demo account is not an account that must be used by beginner traders who want to start trading, I just suggested, we should use this account to learn because in addition to without having to deposit, we will not accept the real risk. It's more safe to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by demilolakarpov View Post
                  Don't give *****ic suggestions. No one, and I mean absolutely no one should start on live account and bypass demo accounts.

I'm not sure who makes the weirdest postings, you or gaban.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaban View Post
                    Demo account is not an account that must be used by beginner traders who want to start trading, I just suggested, we should use this account to learn because in addition to without having to deposit, we will not accept the real risk. It's more safe to learn.
                    As stated, I'm not sure who makes the weirdest comments on this forum...either gaban or demilokakarpov. Listen up noobs, a new trader should always start using demo accounts. Stop making ****** postings. A new trader SHOULD use demo accounts and you should not suggest otherwise.
                    Last edited by FloridaTrader; 02-04-13, 07:52.

Comment

Sometimes because of a source of capital that makes traders underestimate a demo account. Equity capital for demo trading is virtual, but if trading with a demo account without rules, it could be it will carry over when we do the real trading. Better still use a demo account as it should, because without a demo account, we can not learn without risk.
                      Make up your mind...in this posting you state one should demo account but in the one following it (post #36, you state that they don't need demo account training. Stop posting on this forum since you are totally clueless gaban.

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaTrader View Post
                        Make up your mind...in this posting you state one should demo account but in the one following it (post #36, you state that they don't need demo account training. Stop posting on this forum since you are totally clueless gaban.
                        I do not say they do not need to practice with a demo account, just make it clear that a demo account is not mandatory and no one obliges a newbie to use a demo account, if you really want to use a demo account to practice, please. But if you do not want to use is also not a problem. It's just the risk borne by themselves. All options in the hands of traders themselves. We as traders have experienced it is more suggest to use a demo account. Suggestions can be accepted or ignored. Maybe you are too smart to understand what I mean, a trader who still have a lot to learn, so there is a different perception.

Comment

Look at post #37...you state do not demo trade. A lot of your postings make no sense and you need to cease repeating yourself over and over again. No such thing as too smart to understand your postings. Your postings have too many inaccuracies and you give bad advice. You like to post advice but have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Give it a break until you gain some forex experience.
                          Last edited by FloridaTrader; 03-04-13, 06:28.

Comment

Yeah, it's not must be used but it's very recommended for beginner.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryushika View Post
                              Yeah, it's not must be used but it's very recommended for beginner.
                              Don't tell people that demo account trading is not a must. How can someone successfully navigate a live account platform if they have no training on how to use it. Let's hold off on giving bad advice. One thing you don't want to do is to sound like gaban. I suggest that the two of you get some forex training and hold off on posting inaccurate statements. Consider asking questions which can help you rather than making postings that make the two of you lose credibility.

My goal (and other traders) is to help out traders and to give the best answers to their questions. By your (and gaban's) postings, you are sharing bad information and this isn't in the best interest of this forum.
                              Last edited by FloridaTrader; 05-04-13, 08:40.

Comment

To success in Forex Trading, we really need to start trading with demo account. By doing that, we will have better understanding on how the price moves, testing and fine tuning on our trading system/ strategy until we are completely satisfied with the outcome. Without practicing on demo account, will just like throwing your hard earn money into the ocean, sooner you will broke!

Remember: It takes years to success in Forex Trading, but it takes minutes to wipe out your account!
                                Last edited by apple1937; 17-04-13, 13:05.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X