(Req) VSA Software Add In For Metastock

sherbaaz

Hi All,

If anybody is having VSA software add in for metastock kindly share.

The powerful Add-in offers the following valuable features:

1. Indicators are automatically displayed on the chart as soon as the Expert System detects a confirmed sign of market strength or weakness. The indicators require no configuration or parameterization of any kind

2. The Metastock Add-in uses a very effective trending system to color the individual price bars red and green to show which direction the market is moving

3. The Meetastock Add-in is able to indicate short term trend direction visually using our instantaneous trend technology. Small diamonds are overlaid onto the chart, which change color dependent on trend direction. Green diamonds show that the trend is up, white diamonds show that the trend is starting to change and red diamonds indicate that the trend is down

4. The Tools are able to identify periods of potential congestion and display them on a chart. This assists the trader by helping him to ride through risky congestion areas and benefit from the full potential of a move, without succumbing to the effects of minor whipsaw

5. Rapidly determine strong trends versus weak trends to enable you to focus on high probability trades

6. Helps keep traders out of trades in poor or flat market conditions by identifying those areas through specific patterns

7. Works in any market and any time-frame - real-time or end-of-day

8. Extremely effective for scalpers, swing traders and long term position traders alike

9. Easy to use, no pre-configuration required

Help appreciated.

Regds,

I'll bump this one.....

....but need some more info as to which indicator you asking for.

The 2 goods ones that I spotted are:

1. TradeGuider VSA for Metastock. (I think this is the one you have requested for)

http://www.tradeguider.com/addins/metastock.aspx

2. Wyckoff Market Analyzer

https://wyckoffstockmarketinstitute.com/shopcart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8&products_id=67&zenid=0d2e38967ca27fbe4e25c3ee5dfbdb90

If a few guys would like to do a GB for either of them then I am game too.

I'll bump this one.....

....but need some more info as to which indicator you asking for.

The 2 goods ones that I spotted are:

1. TradeGuider VSA for Metastock. (I think this is the one you have requested for)

http://www.tradeguider.com/addins/metastock.aspx

2. Wyckoff Market Analyzer

https://wyckoffstockmarketinstitute.com/shopcart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8&products_id=67&zenid=0d2e38967ca27fbe4e25c3ee5dfbdb90

If a few guys would like to do a GB for either of them then I am game too.

Hi,

This is the one i have been looking for many months. cost of the same is $1495/-. The add is i think is better than tradeguider software as u get all the facilities of metastock along with the add in. Tradeguider as software is excellent in VSA but drawing a simple line is cumbersome in it.

regds,

Yes. The TradeGuider one is for $1495.00 but the Wyckoff Market Analyzer is for $500.00 only.Both use volume analysis.

If someone has a cracked version of either of them to share then it would be great. Else I think if 5 of us guys get together and contribute $100 we can get the Wyckoff indicator.

Or 15 guys for the TradeGuider one. :)

Hopefully, someone does share.

I have Wyckoff Market Analyzer try it @ share it here your experience

hxxp://wxw.mediafire.c0m/?ve6h6uiczb1qsar

Thankz vt035...but this is not the metastock plugin. This is the old VSA7.7.8 RT standalone program. Also this is from TradeGuider and not the Wyckoff Market analyzer.

If you do come across the Wyckoff Market Analyzer, then please do hook us up with it.

Thankz

• 8 months later...
Thankz vt035...but this is not the metastock plugin. This is the old VSA7.7.8 RT standalone program. Also this is from TradeGuider and not the Wyckoff Market analyzer.

If you do come across the Wyckoff Market Analyzer, then please do hook us up with it.

Thankz

Hope some one could bring us the Wyckoff Market Analyzer for NnjaTrader.