Unique Forex Indicators

UFI2012

This is one of the most elaborate scams i have ever seen. It is a classic "BAIT AND SWITCH" scam. From my investigations and some who have been scammed here and in other forums...once you send the $ 1000 to purchase the indicator , you can given a totally useless indicator that is very different from the advertised.

People for heaven's sake do not deal with these people.

• 2 weeks later...

ilias00001 thank you so much for sharing... :-) now at last we can but this story to bed once we can edu it.

one thing I did notice there is activation.exe file... I tried running it but it jammed up PC so be careful...

Also the PDF I would not open or is corrupt... can you up the PDF ilias00001 again, or PM me... thanks..

Frank

Update.... A few things noticed.. 1, the DLL file showing 0 bytes and 2, Activation the same.... something not right here, Maybe ilias00001 can share with us his story how it's working for him.. ?

Cheers

Edited by FrankM

ilias00001 thank you so much for sharing... :-) now at last we can but this story to bed once we can edu it.

one thing I did notice there is activation.exe file... I tried running it but it jammed up PC so be careful...

Also the PDF I would not open or is corrupt... can you up the PDF ilias00001 again, or PM me... thanks..

Frank

Update.... A few things noticed.. 1, the DLL file showing 0 bytes and 2, Activation the same.... something not right here, Maybe ilias00001 can share with us his story how it's working for him.. ?

Cheers

I share the same experiences with you.Can we have a clearer picture of what went wrong.But let me thank you for keeping the spirit on.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Can you provide the indicator with an expiration date of maybe 3 days so we can see it actually operate on our MT4 platform? If it really produces profit, I'm sure you will get many takers. I am like everyone else, believe it when I actually see it in operation.

Can you provide the indicator with an expiration date of maybe 3 days so we can see it actually operate on our MT4 platform? If it really produces profit, I'm sure you will get many takers. I am like everyone else, believe it when I actually see it in operation.

Yes, I second that..seen is believing... all I see is Demo accounts, why not Live stats if it's so good!!

And why not show some testimonials from people that are using it, if it so wonderful and your getting these great results why is there not more people talking about :-?

Frank

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...