I need guidance thru other markets.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need guidance thru other markets.

Hi everyone, I currently trade the currency market with over 5years of experience under my belt and am pretty consistent (and profitable). My entries are 100% technical based. I don't fancy or look into fundamentals. My style is swing based and trade only 4hrs timeframe. I need guidance (like recommended books) that would explain other markets vividly but starting with futures then l8a stocks, derivatives, commodities, etc. I simply don't know which book will explain the basis of these markets indepth so I can understand what differentiates them from currency market. I want to diversify my portfolio of instruments am trading. Your assistance is needed.

Thanks in advance

Hi buddy , Do the currency market behave some what differently, www.efw has got lot of material over there go and get it
    thanks

Comment

Hi osaze. Like you, I do trade stocks too. I've been doing this for almost three years now. But last week I decided to try trading foreign currency. This is sort like stock trading but a bit complicated compared to the latter. I am seeking guidance about this new venture and what I am doing is to visit and browse various sites and forums about Forex. I am also trying a demo account to further enhance my knowledge about Forex trading. I suggest that you do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by lee.belisar View Post
        Hi osaze. Like you, I do trade stocks too. I've been doing this for almost three years now. But last week I decided to try trading foreign currency. This is sort like stock trading but a bit complicated compared to the latter. I am seeking guidance about this new venture and what I am doing is to visit and browse various sites and forums about Forex. I am also trying a demo account to further enhance my knowledge about Forex trading. I suggest that you do the same.
        It seems that you prefer forex than the later.It seems that you are mopre interested on forex trading now.Happy trading.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
        Working...
        X