Thanks

Smile I need guidance thru other markets.

Hi everyone, I currently trade the currency market with over 5years of experience under my belt and am pretty consistent (and profitable). My entries are 100% technical based. I don't fancy or look into fundamentals. My style is swing based and trade only 4hrs timeframe. I need guidance (like recommended books) that would explain other markets vividly but starting with futures then l8a stocks, derivatives, commodities, etc. I simply don't know which book will explain the basis of these markets indepth so I can understand what differentiates them from currency market. I want to diversify my portfolio of instruments am trading. Your assistance is needed.

Thanks in advance

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Hi buddy , Do the currency market behave some what differently, www.efw has got lot of material over there go and get it
    thanks

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Hi osaze. Like you, I do trade stocks too. I've been doing this for almost three years now. But last week I decided to try trading foreign currency. This is sort like stock trading but a bit complicated compared to the latter. I am seeking guidance about this new venture and what I am doing is to visit and browse various sites and forums about Forex. I am also trying a demo account to further enhance my knowledge about Forex trading. I suggest that you do the same.

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lee.belisar View Post
    Hi osaze. Like you, I do trade stocks too. I've been doing this for almost three years now. But last week I decided to try trading foreign currency. This is sort like stock trading but a bit complicated compared to the latter. I am seeking guidance about this new venture and what I am doing is to visit and browse various sites and forums about Forex. I am also trying a demo account to further enhance my knowledge about Forex trading. I suggest that you do the same.
    It seems that you prefer forex than the later.It seems that you are mopre interested on forex trading now.Happy trading.