X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I am happy with my broker
    and I gain more than I thought

Comment

my broker provide me a good facility and much promotion, so if u ask me im happy or not, i'll answer i'm happy enough

Comment

i guess everyone is happy with their brokers untill something goes wrong, many people were braging about ironfx and alpari UK till the unepected happened, no one would trader a broker they are not satisfied with. I trade hot forex and what makes me happy is not the broker really, its the earnings.

Comment

as long as the broker give u a good facility that can help u to predict the price movement, and give u a good bonus that can help u to make more profit that can motivate you to do forex trading, i think u will feel happy.

Comment

I am currently trading with my broker TRADESTO. They good,honest,good spread,fast payouts,great customer support and many more.

Comment

is thins a new broker in the market? located? regulated? thanks in advance and what broker did u trade beofre them

Comment

Originally posted by chin100 View Post
                I am currently trading with my broker TRADESTO. They good,honest,good spread,fast payouts,great customer support and many more.
                I tried to open the website of Tradesto, but it doesn't work. How I can trust a broker, if it can't fix its own site?

Comment

Well I'm also happy with Hotforex I found best rebates for scalping with them. And my trading finally turned profitable. So happy.

Comment

Yes, i am happy with my broker.. i feel funny when i read some thread name here like this.

Comment

• yeah some titles are out of this world lol, cant imagine a trader trading a broker he is not happy with.. its kinda weird.

Comment

• I have traded with 2-3 brokers and found wanting in one or the other fields so far...! As of now,I only have an account with FreshForex which suits my trading style and other requirements. So far,so good. No complaints. I will check this for now for further consolidation & scaling up my operation. It is better to stick with only one good broker instead of many bad brokers!

Comment

• Of course I'm happy with my broker Hotforex because I make regular withdrawals with them. It helps me to earn because I use their daily technical analysis as a support.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                          Working...
                          X