Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Standard Member Array
    Thanks

Red face New to the market... Need your advice...

Hello Traders,

I am waterlily from Dubai. I am new to this hobby. I find it interesting to invest my money in forex. So, I joined www.hymarkets.com and currently still using demo account... But still full of question marks.

I hope i can learn new strategies from the Pro. I am hoping you'll help me guys so that i will be guided.

Btw, is there any traders from Dubai?

Thanks a bunch!

Regards
    Waterlily

2. " "
    Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Join the club... Also beginner and thrive for fortune

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kurtS View Post
    Join the club... Also beginner and thrive for fortune
    Hello Kurts,

thanks for your reply. Where can i check the beginner and thrive for fortune?

Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    Learn some trading basic via e-books, videos.
    keep practicing with demo account
    Try to minimize the lost by learning it with e-books, videos and keep practicing with demo account.

Happy trading.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    The important is to open demo account fist and not go live... Plus you have nice sections here with videos that can give us some basic knowledge...

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by duderex View Post
    Learn some trading basic via e-books, videos.
    keep practicing with demo account
    Try to minimize the lost by learning it with e-books, videos and keep practicing with demo account.

Happy trading.
    Thanks duderex. i'll keep that in mind. btw, have you tried trading in HY Markets?

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kurtS View Post
    The important is to open demo account fist and not go live... Plus you have nice sections here with videos that can give us some basic knowledge...

Hello Kurts,

Yes. I opened an account with HY Markets since they are known here in Dubai. I tried their demo and i find it interesting and reliable. i think i need more exercise before i'll open live accounts.

have a nice day!

Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    It might sound boring but honestly you just have to get a good understanding of Forex and the trading platform. So demo, demo, demo only for a while is crucial. Don't be tempted to expose your hard earned money because you will almost certainly lose your funds until you get to understand the game. When you see a strong move - stay out of the market and see how it pans out. Chances are it's a lure to get you in the game. More often than not, the move will suddenly reverse as soon as you jump in. When I see myself tempted to jump in, I now pause to think "should I do the exact opposite the obvious?". This had curtailed the losses for me. So take your time and learn these behaviours - it will save you a lot of stress and sleep.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FxNewbie View Post
    It might sound boring but honestly you just have to get a good understanding of Forex and the trading platform. So demo, demo, demo only for a while is crucial. Don't be tempted to expose your hard earned money because you will almost certainly lose your funds until you get to understand the game. When you see a strong move - stay out of the market and see how it pans out. Chances are it's a lure to get you in the game. More often than not, the move will suddenly reverse as soon as you jump in. When I see myself tempted to jump in, I now pause to think "should I do the exact opposite the obvious?". This had curtailed the losses for me. So take your time and learn these behaviours - it will save you a lot of stress and sleep.
    Thank you FxNewbie. Maybe i need to stretch my patience so that i can be successful in this biz. I dont want to be aggressive at the moment that is why i'm still trying to do demo. i need to work things out and find good strategies on how and when is the best time to trade in real time. thanks again for your help.

eXtreme Trading Array dk1aussie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome Waterlily

Do not Demo trade at all ...... put a small amount into a micro account and trade live
    most brokers offer a micro account ... Demo trading is a waste of time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast