Struggling To Make Money - Found The Perfect Trading System

Found the Perfect Trading System

After struggling for 10 years with numerous sleepless nights..I finally got the perfect system....perfect system means ....(drawdown of 1 to 5 pips - 85% of the time......drawdown of 5 to 10 pips - 10% of the time...and in exceptional cases drawdown of 20 pips - 5% of the time) with a risk reward ratio of 1:10-100.......and finally a win ratio of 95-100%...mostly the 5% loss will be breakeven or loss of not more than 10 pips

I understand the crux of making money in forex is confidence and exact entry point.......can you tell when the price is going is break the trendline....can you tell this 30 minutes before the price acutally comes and tounches the line...this is what is the perfect trading system...

No indicators just naked trading so nothing to share, however, anyone struggling to make money...I can help you to recover all your losses in 2 weeks FREE (because I have a full-time job and US market opens at 3 am in the morning so some days I do not trade) ...just thinking how to go about doing this since the the trades need to be taken instantly to have the drawdown of less than 5 pips and since the trades are based on 15 minutes and holding time is average 30 -60 minutes.

Edited by dannydon786

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Selling...there is plenty of money for everyone including me in forex.....(only losers make money selling forex stuff)....I will try setting up skype...anyone with a better option....

Hello,

Are you willing to share your system or are you selling it. try setting up a skype room and you can post trades in real time for all to see.

It would be easier firstly to share the system with a PDF with instructions and some images, then people could assess your system and decide whether its for them or not, if they decide to follow your system then they could question your system via Skype.

This way you don't get flooded at the same time with 100 of different questions.

Just my thought

I have also an ideea which, maybe, can help you, help others and help the quality of this thread, too :)

Maybe you can start with little preliminary information about your strategy and system, but this information should be something applicable. And then let give us, the others, a couple of days to apply this little chunk of information, and post our homeworks in this thread.

After this first round, let begin the second one. You tell us the second chunk of information ( based or not on the first chunk ). Give us another couple of days to apply it, and we will post our results also in this thread.

And repeat the steps, until the strategy and system are fully revealed.

I enjoyed at maximum this type of "forum action" in some other thread. It's fun, civilized and everybody will learn something. Of course, the one which will practise will learn the most.:)

And this way you are not very pressed in communicating with all of us. You have your time to prepare a certain stage of presentation, we have our time to apply something and learn.

After this, of course, if the things are going in a healthy way, other communication channels can be developed ( Skype ... ).

I also agree, if not a pdf then please post chart examples showing how you draw your trendlines and make your entries and exits. I think this can be a more convenient and easier way for you to teach us during your spare time since you have a full time job. If you do skype first you will probably be asked the same questions many times by members arriving at different times.

If your outstanding RR and winning % can hold up for the long term, maybe we can all help each other refine your system to become millionaires and billionaires asap along with you (lol). I am eager to learn your system. Thank you.

Getter done Dannydon!

Found the Perfect Trading System

After struggling for 10 years with numerous sleepless nights..I finally got the perfect system....perfect system means ....(drawdown of 1 to 5 pips - 85% of the time......drawdown of 5 to 10 pips - 10% of the time...and in exceptional cases drawdown of 20 pips - 5% of the time) with a risk reward ratio of 1:10-100.......and finally a win ratio of 95-100%...mostly the 5% loss will be breakeven or loss of not more than 10 pips

I understand the crux of making money in forex is confidence and exact entry point.......can you tell when the price is going is break the trendline....can you tell this 30 minutes before the price acutally comes and tounches the line...this is what is the perfect trading system...

No indicators just naked trading so nothing to share, however, anyone struggling to make money...I can help you to recover all your losses in 2 weeks FREE (because I have a full-time job and US market opens at 3 am in the morning so some days I do not trade) ...just thinking how to go about doing this since the the trades need to be taken instantly to have the drawdown of less than 5 pips and since the trades are based on 15 minutes and holding time is average 30 -60 minutes.

I am planning to setup a demo account which will be linked to real account as previously done by niftymover.....however, the difference will be I will have an account with $200 dollars and will be trading 50 cents to 1 dollar a pip....and you guys can analyze my trades and report back here in this forum unless someone has a trade copier to share....

I think everyone on here would like to be taught your system of trading. A PDF sure would help though.

Agreed,

Due to the differnt time zones we are all in,I think a PDF with a few pics would be a great way to start...and by the sound of it, worth waiting for.

Looking forward to trying something different.

Cheers,

Paul.