Forex-AI Autotrader (sharing)

here is another system for my fiends at this great forum:

http://www.forex-ai.com/

thats what they claim :

Forex-AI Autotrader is the #1 Artificial Intelligence based robot which has live proof of generating:

* Over 200% profit in two month on a $500 account

* Over 100% profit of a $2,500 account in November to December last year

and counting…

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?1wa1eik0yup

ENJOY & :peace:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Forex-AI Autotrader (sharing)

maybe this crack is slightly broken?

is there an alternative version of it around? i know one is up on friendly.traders. can anyone find a mirror of it?

Try this one

ht*p://rapid*share.com/files/233647545/FA.rar

I can backtest it but can't training it.... still can't change Maximal drawdown to 20%. it stays always to the delault level of 70%.

maybe this crack is slightly broken?

is there an alternative version of it around? i know one is up on friendly.traders. can anyone find a mirror of it?

Try this one

I can backtest it but can't training it.... still can't change Maximal drawdown to 20%. it stays always to the delault level of 70%.

why not try to get v3.0 - this one (1.2) is waaay old... :?:

"Stormin_Norman"maybe this crack is slightly broken?

Try this one

[/quote:sem2157m]

why not try to get v3.0 - this one (1.2) is waaay old... :?:

from where...... :?:

I've managed to test and optimize v 2.1 and the result is very good. Profit factor 5.25

http://rapid*share.com/files/233926890/Test1.rar

can you explain how you got it to run the backtest please?

I've read the manual and followed the instrustions. I used AUXUSD as alternative market symbol.

You have to train it first to find the optimal parameters and the you have to enter them in the expert properties and you could run the backtest

I've read the manual and followed the instrustions. I used AUXUSD as alternative market symbol.

You have to train it first to find the optimal parameters and the you have to enter them in the expert properties and you could run the backtest

did you run it on a 'live/demo' account? or on an offline backtester?

mine is an offline backtesting system, maybe that's why i couldnt get it to run at all. i tried setting it to use other data (gold + audusd) but failed.

well done :) thanks for the explanation.

did you run it on a 'live/demo' account? or on an offline backtester?

mine is an offline backtesting system, maybe that's why i couldnt get it to run at all. i tried setting it to use other data (gold + audusd) but failed.

well done :) thanks for the explanation.

I've done it on a demo account. :peace:

This is from the file uploaded with version 4. I really think this has tons of potential!!!

Dear Forex-AI Users

We have uploaded the pre-release of the Forex-AI ver 4.0 onto the members area for you to download.

Our focus for this new release was to:

- Make Forex-AI a more generic Forex trading tool to suit your trading style

- Make significant improvements in the way in which the system exits the trades.

The new features are:

1. We have introduced two TakeProfit methods: "C" Classic, which is just a pre-set T/P target as it was in 3.0 and "S" Smart, which works in a rather complex way, explained at the end of this document.

2. We now have three types of StopLoss modes: “P” for Periodical, “T” for Trail and "S" for Smart. The smart S/L needs a bit explanation, but you will find that at the end of this document as well.

3. We are now allowing you to use any time frame not just the H4 in Forex-Ai. Along with the new smart S/L and T/P features this will allow you to use Forex-Ai for shorter term trading strategies. Although I personally believe that the forex market trends better on the H1, H4 or daily charts and therefore is more predictable, there are many users who are successful in short term strategies, which is now allowed in Forex-AI.

Please be aware, however, of the main reason why we locked Forex-Ai to H4 only in the first place.

If you train the NN using M5, you have to leave the chart on M5 for the entire time while it is trading. Do not switch it to any other time frame!

You can open another chart which doesn't have Forex-AI attached to it and you can keep changing the bar period on that, but not the one has the EA active on it.

4. We now allow any currency pairs to be used with Forex-AI, not just EURUSD and its variants. We locked it initially, because we knew that it works well using the Gold and Crude alternative pairs and wanted to provide a system which is pre-configured as much as possible. Now that we've opened it up to other currency pairs, you have to do your own research as to which alt_symbol is suitable for the currency pair you trade with.

5. We are now displaying more information on the left upper area of the chart to assist in troubleshooting and to provide you with a quick overview of EA's activity. Perhaps one of the most important thing we display is the predition bias. It now displays: "Long Bias", "Short Bias" or "Neutral", so you know which way the EA will trade on the next bar. In addition, it shows when the SmartExit triggered, along with some of the other settings.

To Install:

Copy the .EX4 file to your Experts directory for your MetaTrader.

It also needs your existing forex-ai.lic file in the same directory and the Forex-AI.dll in the \experts\libraries directory from version 3.0, just like before.

Please re-start your MetaTrader before using the new EA.

About the Forex-AI Neural network

Forex Ai has two in-build neural networks. One is based on the currency pair you trade, the other one is based on the alt_symbol you specify.

Once you've trained the NN and entered those 8 numbers into Alpha, Beta etc., these two neural networks will try to predict which way the future price movement is going to be.

The F: is the first NN output and A: is the alt_symbol's NN output. A positive number on the output means that NN thinks the price will go up, while a negative number means that NN thinks the price will go down.

If the two outputs agree (i.e. A and F are either both positive or both negative), the EA will make a buy or sell order.

How does the Smart Take Profit Target work?

In version 3.0 and earlier, if both NN outputs agreed, the EA would enter a buy or sell order. From then onwards we let the trailing S/L to take care of the rest. When the system was in a long position and both NN predicted that the price will go down, the EA would reverse its position, but only when both NN agreed, which only happened about 10% of the times. This technique works well in trending market.

This is the main reason why we locked this EA to the 4H chart in the first place; it is trending much better (in our opinion) than the shorter time frames, like M5 or M15.

In this new version we have introduced a Smart T/P, which works like this:

When the EA is in position, and both NN outputs agree on the direction, it works as before. It trails the "StopLoss" and keeps the "TakeProfit" as specified in their correspondign variables.

When one of the NN disagres of the direction (One negative output, one positive output and displays "Neutral" on the screen), the EA is no longer confident in the current position and will try to exit the trade as best as it can.

This is when the EA will use the two new variables called: SmartSL and SmartTP.

It will change the TP and SL to the Smart values relative to the current price.

For example:

The EA has entered a buy position with 90 pips S/L and 400 pips T/P.

The price moved up and we are in 50 pips profit and our S/L is just 40 pips below our entry price. (For this example I just ignore the 2-3 pips spread).

If the price moved against us now, we would lose 40 pips on this trade. This is a very common scenario.

One of the NN however is now predicting, that the price will go down, so the two NN are in disagreement and displaying "Neutral" position on the screen.

If you have "S" Smart T/P mode selected, then the EA will change the T/P and S/L to the Smart values. Assuming they are both set to 10 pips, here is what will happen:

If we are still in the 50 pips winning position, it will set the T/P to 60 pips (10 pips above the current price) and will set the S/L to 40 pips (10 pips below the current price, locking in at least 40 pips profit.

If the price continues to move up, it will hit the 60 pips T/P target. If it only moved up 5 pips and then plummets, our new SmartSL will move up 5 pips as well trailing the price by 10 pips and we will exit the trade with 45 pips profit.

How does the Smart S/L work?

When using Smart SL, we are actually using two S/Ls. A wider trailing S/L, like the 90 pips we have used before and a SmartSL, like 10-20 pips to quickly exit the trade when our entry has failed.

Let's say we have SmartSL at 10 pips and our StopLoss at 90 pips.

If we use "S" Smart S/L when we enter the new trade, the S/L will be set to 10 pips.

If the price quickly moved against us, we will exit witth a 10-pip loss.

If the price has moved in our direction, the initial SmartSL stays where it is, doesn't trail the price by 10 pips. When the price has moved 90 pips away from our S/L, then it starts trailing.

If we use Smart T/P in conjuction with the Smart S/L the SL will go back to 10 pips once there is a disagreement between the two NN outputs.

If the explanation of the Smart SL and TP is not clear, just put the EA onto a 5-Minute chart and see what it does when you turn on the Smart features.

On the 5Min chart use:

StopLoss = 20, SmartSL = 10.

TakeProfit = 30, SmartTP = 10

Summary

Now that Forex-AI is opened to be used with any time frame and any currency pairs, you have to select different optimization time frame, T/P, S/L values depending on which currency pair you use and what bar period you select.

It is now a much more powerful tool, but with the greater flexibility, comes the greater complexity too.

If you work out a good combination for your favourite tme frame please share your .set file by emaiing it to us and we will put it on the members forum.

In the meantime we are working on updating the user manual to reflect the changesd in the new version.

I have been runnin ver2-1 since 1Apr09.. this was optimized again Gold... I was going to re-run the optimization today but I see version 4 is now available so I am starting new tonight with ver 4..

Version 2-1 has been good, But it doesnt know how to get out of a bad trade.. Reading the notes about ver 4 maybe that is some of the stuff they fixed..

Anyway here is stat page for 5 weeks or so of demo trade. THis is with FxPro Demo.. Running against Gold.. Starting deposit was $5000 You can see the account is UP over 50%..

http://fai02.mt4stats.com/