How to make trading portable.

Here's some information on how to make your trading platform into a portable version or, for that matter, how to make any program portable.

Make portable applications with VMware ThinApp. Download this and watch the video tutorial.

http://hacktolive.org/wiki/Make_portable_applications_with_VMware_ThinAppMake

I use the setting for using USB flash drive. On the first startup the new portable program decompresses and self configures; so be patient and the program will show up on the screen.

Portable Apps and Games + Download Link

Edited by Bill Bundle

Cool, but I would not want to mess with something like my trading platform.

Some programs are not suitable for portabilization; however, most are. Try it on a case by case basis and let us know. I'm only presenting a possibility. If you feel that this might affect your buy/sell orders, then don't use it. If you would like to see if it works well, then try it and let us know. There's a lot of cracked platforms and indicators in this forum and using this is not different.

• 2 months later...

Hello Every Body !!!

Try it over a circumstance by means of circumstance schedule as well as let us know. I am just simply presenting a possible chance. If you think until this may possibly impact the buy/sell purchases, subsequently don't make use of the idea. I would not need to be able to wreck havoc on something similar to my dealing platform.

http://gentlerainmarketing.com/coaching.html

Edited by Aiden