How to make trading portable.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make trading portable.

Here's some information on how to make your trading platform into a portable version or, for that matter, how to make any program portable.

Make portable applications with VMware ThinApp. Download this and watch the video tutorial.
    http://hacktolive.org/wiki/Make_portable_applications_with_VMware_ThinAppMake

I use the setting for using USB flash drive. On the first startup the new portable program decompresses and self configures; so be patient and the program will show up on the screen.

Portable Apps and Games + Download Link
    Last edited by Bill Bundle; 17-10-12, 20:26.

Cool, but I would not want to mess with something like my trading platform.

Comment

Originally posted by zombie22 View Post
      Cool, but I would not want to mess with something like my trading platform.
      Some programs are not suitable for portabilization; however, most are. Try it on a case by case basis and let us know. I'm only presenting a possibility. If you feel that this might affect your buy/sell orders, then don't use it. If you would like to see if it works well, then try it and let us know. There's a lot of cracked platforms and indicators in this forum and using this is not different.

Comment

Hello Every Body !!!
        Try it over a circumstance by means of circumstance schedule as well as let us know. I am just simply presenting a possible chance. If you think until this may possibly impact the buy/sell purchases, subsequently don't make use of the idea. I would not need to be able to wreck havoc on something similar to my dealing platform.

http://gentlerainmarketing.com/coaching.html
        Last edited by Aiden; 22-12-12, 08:55.

Comment

I really trust all VM products, running even MT4 real money trading programs on VMs. Just check the broker password if you move the vm. Haven`t tried Thinapps yet.

Regards

Comment

MT4 has no registry entries so is ideal for transferring to a USB drive if portability required. My son dfoes this all the time (come to think of it I think he uses "VMware"). In Win7 I have MT4 in a sub-directory of my desktop to overcome interference from Windows.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            Working...
            X