From 0% gain to 999.77M% in 5days

Guest FloridaTrader
I have such ea. It works on my live and its martingale. In backtest,it neva lost a trade.1minute timeframe,in and out of a trade in 2minutes.My $100 is now $7,000 since monday with martingale on and multiplier 2. Aiming to withdraw tomorrow.

Can you share?

I found the fault. Its in orderclose function.It sends sell order at bid(normally) and at the same time the ordercloses at ask making you loose almost instantly.But i have made it work,i added another feature(pipgain).This is the pip profit the ordercloses and not tp.

Before:if (OrderMagicNumber()==Magic&&OrderSymbol()==Symbol()){if(OrderType()==OP_BUY){OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid,3);

Now:if (OrderMagicNumber()==Magic&&OrderSymbol()==Symbol()){if(OrderType()==OP_BUY){OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid Pipgain*0.0001,3); same for sell. Thanks for the support. I know just alittle 'bout mql4 programming. My settings,just change BBperiod to "2" not "50". You would get a perfectly straight down equitygraph,no gains. Lol. But now its reversed,its straight up

Guest FloridaTrader
not really.

As another great poster stated, you don't know how this forum works. Please don't tell others how well you're doing with your trading if you don't want to share it.

I found the fault. Its in orderclose function.It sends sell order at bid(normally) and at the same time the ordercloses at ask making you loose almost instantly.But i have made it work,i added another feature(pipgain).This is the pip profit the ordercloses and not tp.

Before:if (OrderMagicNumber()==Magic&&OrderSymbol()==Symbol()){if(OrderType()==OP_BUY){OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid,3);

Now:if (OrderMagicNumber()==Magic&&OrderSymbol()==Symbol()){if(OrderType()==OP_BUY){OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid Pipgain*0.0001,3); same for sell. Thanks for the support. I know just alittle 'bout mql4 programming. My settings,just change BBperiod to "2" not "50". You would get a perfectly straight down equitygraph,no gains. Lol. But now its reversed,its straight up

OK...to be a little more blunt:

uuuhhhh.....who gives a SH#T....??? if your'e not going to share it......

we cannot have tp 1pip because with fxch stop level is 5pip

some one have this ea?

I think that it will work with LMAX (stop level 0)

i hve tested ea of waddah attar ,it have the same strategy

yeah edgar. But i don't get why its taking only 1pip.It reminds me of cyberiatrader that last in a trade for few seconds,aiming for 1pip profit before closing a trade. Whatever ea he is using,i am sure it wouldn't work live. No broker would allow such manner of scalping.