Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everybody!

Hello,
    I'm a newbie and I am from Italy. I am here because I like this forum, expecially the topics about EAs. I still studying and I have not a clear strategy, but I like manual scalping and I am interested about robots. Actually I am still looking for a good regulated "no-dirty-tricks" broker that works with big lots and allow fast scalping (3-5 pips) and EAs ....and of course I am testing a lot of EAs.
    I'm glad to be here, I hope to learn a lot!

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Welcome to this forum sir, let's share about our trading experience here so our knowledge is more increase.

Comment

King Tut, I'm Alive
        Last edited by Leon King Tut; 04-10-12, 10:46.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Hopefully you find what you're looking for here to help you on your trading journey!

Comment

Hello Pixoxo, welcome to the forum. Let us know about the progress you are making with the robots. Thanks.

Comment

Hi Everybody,

My name is Kevin Broad and I am Forex Trader. I have been associated with this business since couple of years and now I become expert. I am earning a reasonable profit from Forex Trading and my Forex Robots are working tremendously.

Comment

Originally posted by expertadvisor1 View Post
                Hi Everybody,

My name is Kevin Broad and I am Forex Trader. I have been associated with this business since couple of years and now I become expert. I am earning a reasonable profit from Forex Trading and my Forex Robots are working tremendously.
                The concept of this forum is to share ideas, trading systems, give advice to others, etc. Care to share your system instead of mentioning your system all over this forum?

Update: Ignore this person, he is now flooding us with spam. Apparently he thought he was smarter than the forum members by sliding in his junk. Some people are not too bright obviously.
                Last edited by FloridaTrader; 28-07-13, 09:55.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                Working...
                X