Don Steinitz Fractual Breakout Indicator

c0ol22

Re: {REQ}Don Steinitz Fractual Breakout Indicator

ya forexrobottrader.com but not listed on the site here is the email description it's $150

Our newest addition is called the "Steinitz Fractal Breakout" custom indicator that automatically gives you a pop-up alert with audio telling you exactly where to enter the market with laser accuracy. You can even receive email alerts if you want. This system has over a 90+% success rate for pinpointing the exact moment to enter a trade offering the highest risk/reward ratio manageable. This custom indicator can be used on any timeframe from the 1 minute all the way up to the monthly charts.

The theory behind this indicator is based on evaluating the strength of a particular trend and calculating the best time to enter the market based on retracements. Once a retracement is observed it then waits for a fractal set up. As soon as everything is in sync the Steinitz Fractal Breakout custom indicator gives you an arrow and a pop up alert with audio where to enter the market.

This indicator is so profitable that we started our own live trading room called "The Steinitz Sniper" room dedicated to use this and only this indicator for calling out signals in real-time with amazing results. Our live trading room is scalping the market averaging over 50+ pips per day with very little drawdown's if any.

ya forexrobottrader.com but not listed on the site here is the email description it's $150

Our newest addition is called the "Steinitz Fractal Breakout" custom indicator that automatically gives you a pop-up alert with audio telling you exactly where to enter the market with laser accuracy. You can even receive email alerts if you want. This system has over a 90+% success rate for pinpointing the exact moment to enter a trade offering the highest risk/reward ratio manageable. This custom indicator can be used on any timeframe from the 1 minute all the way up to the monthly charts.

The theory behind this indicator is based on evaluating the strength of a particular trend and calculating the best time to enter the market based on retracements. Once a retracement is observed it then waits for a fractal set up. As soon as everything is in sync the Steinitz Fractal Breakout custom indicator gives you an arrow and a pop up alert with audio where to enter the market.

This indicator is so profitable that we started our own live trading room called "The Steinitz Sniper" room dedicated to use this and only this indicator for calling out signals in real-time with amazing results. Our live trading room is scalping the market averaging over 50+ pips per day with very little drawdown's if any.

If your sites you give it to me like above you mentioned, try Download from this sites:

http://www.4shared.com/file/65042252/ad98b19/Steinitz.html

Please do you me a favour, i want you share the Indicators of this Steinitz Product (because i just only have the EA). Thank You .Very much.

Don't forget let me know is there the manual you search for, regards.

Please do you me a favour, i want you share the Indicators of this Steinitz Product (because i just only have the EA). Thank You .Very much.

Here @LoneWolf;

V.3.19 and full indicators & tpl's

Here @LoneWolf;

V.3.19 and full indicators & tpl's

Thank You Very2 much Texan :shand: :shand: :shand: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Thank You Very2 much Texan :shand: :shand: :shand: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Your welcome;

Hopefully someone can share the new " Fractual Breakout Indicator" ; seems very promising.

Maybe you mean like this ?

http://www.4shared.com/file/65038360/13a5efb5/FractalWizardEA.html

Maybe you mean like this ?

http://www.4shared.com/file/65038360/13a5efb5/FractalWizardEA.html

I have that one :)

I mean "Don Steinitz Fractal Breakout Indicator"

Are those a new product from Steinitz ? did you have those product website Texan my man ? Thanks.

I have the manual for it, I tried to upload it here but it's too big. This Ea works best with default settings in the 3.19 ver. There is a fourm for this EA. The ea is great sometimes but there are times when there is 40% drawdown. I blew up my live account on it

Are those a new product from Steinitz ? did you have those product website Texan my man ? Thanks.

Yes.It's new.I've checked their web site But there is no info about it yet :

www.forexrobottrader.com

Thank You fyi, now i'll check it out for this EA, after i get, i will post it for you. Thank You :arrow:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 years later...