EA or anything to make screenshorts in MT4?

hello,

i´m searching for a tool to make screenshorts of my MT4 Charts.

Is it possible that there is an autoamtion to make me a screenshot of every week

on some pairs mostly the majors?

Because when i want to make a screenshot of every week over the period of 2-3 years and

then take all majors it would take me days only to make them....

So do you know a possiblility or could help with that?

Thanks a lot!

hello,

i´m searching for a tool to make screenshorts of my MT4 Charts.

Is it possible that there is an autoamtion to make me a screenshot of every week

on some pairs mostly the majors?

Because when i want to make a screenshot of every week over the period of 2-3 years and

then take all majors it would take me days only to make them....

So do you know a possiblility or could help with that?

Thanks a lot!

Yeap that's real good now. Personally I be wishin' that I had a machine that could automatically vacuum ma floors =D>

Edited by callahan

no problem i have such a machine :D called roomba :D so go and buy it^^ man i only asked if anybody knows if there is a tool or ressource for that.... you dont have to kick my a** directly ...

I just knew instinctively that what you would like now requires manual effort and no other way. Don't get all huffy and puffy please who gives a sheet? All the best for yer tradin' and the like and I'll continue do vacuum ma floors manually :P

Time to leave...

I do not think that it can be done. Imagine that you select the first Monday of a certain year, the program (somehow) it has to make sure everything is included till the last minute on Friday of this week, take a snapshot (this is easy) and then move one more week etc. Honestly speaking I do not know what is the purpose of this tool? Do you want to print those weekly charts and watch them? How long do you think it will take if you will do in manually? I think every 15 seconds you can take 1 snapshot so 4 in 1 minute and 240 in 1 hour. It will take around 12 hours to get them all (6 pairs for 10 years).