Are You Femme Traders?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Female traders are actually some of the best traders around.I do know some female traders in our trading consortium office in Singapore, and I tell you they are all very good Fibs traders.They are very intuitive and can manage the stress of trading better than most.No big ego problems and they DO listen to instructors advice. Edited by SINGtrader

Female traders are actually some of the best traders around.I do know some female traders in the our trading consortium office in Singapore, and I tell you they are all very good Fibs traders.They are very intuitive and can manage the stress of trading better than most.No big ego problems and do they DO listen to instructors advice.

It's the lack of testosterone :) , we are the calmer side of the species (well most of the time !)

• 1 month later...
Yeah there are less female traders but their number is increasing as most of the female traders look after the house and its a good opportunity for them earn some money and make use of their free time.

Look after the house ! , which century is this :)). Anyway I must get back to doing the washing and making my husbands dinner

That depends on where you live ... I hear a newfangled type of computer came out that runs on electricity, gonna tell Jethro to saddle up the mule and go in to town to try and find one of them there fancy gadgets.

:D I would ask you to get me one but I know that a woman's place is in the kitchen

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...