Struggling To Make Money - Found The Perfect Trading System

I don't think there is such a perfect system. Each trading system is created by us (the trader). After that we claimed it as a perfect one. Nope, I doubt that if I were you. But basically, I will say that the trading system that I build is based on my ideology where I can use it during the trading but I'm doubt if mine is perfect. Human being is created as a creative human. So, be creative.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys who have been following this thread......I have been away for some time....but in the meantime I just want to inform that I will NOT be going ahead with this...because of time restraint....and other work related issues...nothing to do with trading......however, I will be going ahead with this thread in the near future and will inform in the due course....BUT for the time being what I had written in my first post is absolutely correct!!! My apologies to all!!!

Sorry guys who have been following this thread......I have been away for some time....but in the meantime I just want to inform that I will NOT be going ahead with this...because of time restraint....and other work related issues...nothing to do with trading......however, I will be going ahead with this thread in the near future and will inform in the due course....BUT for the time being what I had written in my first post is absolutely correct!!! My apologies to all!!!

lol, making everyone curious, and then comes nothing. Having great success with max. 20 p. drawdown is not possible. Think of that the market goes sideway most of the time and 5 pips are just noise.

Some pics with description, a verified trade history on e g. http://www.myfxbook.com or a webinar does not take much time. But in 1 month nothing, which can be tested or watched.

After struggling for 10 years with numerous sleepless nights..I finally got the perfect system....perfect system means ....(drawdown of 1 to 5 pips - 85% of the time......drawdown of 5 to 10 pips - 10% of the time...and in exceptional cases drawdown of 20 pips - 5% of the time) with a risk reward ratio of 1:10-100.......and finally a win ratio of 95-100%...mostly the 5% loss will be breakeven or loss of not more than 10 pips

Joe

I am not a full time trader.....and I do not live on forex money ( because I teach and love my profession while I can be a fulltime trader) nor have I ever sold any forex related stuff to make money.....what I had said was to HELP you guys those struggling to make money in forex......no hidden agendas and nothing to be sold or suck money from you guys because I had been in your place before and I know what it is like to constantly loss money in forex.......and there is plenty of money for me in forex as I said before....but what I said ...a drawdown of less than 5 pips and that is how I trade.....I do not have to prove anything to anyone and I do not have any obligation to help anyone here......and there was no need to tell anyone here that I trade with less than 5 pips drawdown...I was just willing to help because I thought it was time to pass some knowledge to my friends here..but I might go ahead in future if I improve my health and situation or if I indeed decide to go fulltime...but there will never be any hidden agendas in sucking money from you guys and like I said before...only losers sell forex stuff and there is trillion dollars for me every day in forex

I knew it - whenever I see "struggled for 10 years" or "blew 2 accounts and now I am a full time trader" it's a sure sign, you are dealing with someone to pull your leg and probably to extract some money from your pocket too.

I am not a full time trader.....and I do not live on forex money ( because I teach and love my profession while I can be a fulltime trader) nor have I ever sold any forex related stuff to make money.....what I had said was to HELP you guys those struggling to make money in forex......no hidden agendas and nothing to be sold or suck money from you guys because I had been in your place before and I know what it is like to constantly loss money in forex.......and there is plenty of money for me in forex as I said before....but what I said ...a drawdown of less than 5 pips and that is how I trade.....I do not have to prove anything to anyone and I do not have any obligation to help anyone here......and there was no need to tell anyone here that I trade with less than 5 pips drawdown...I was just willing to help because I thought it was time to pass some knowledge to my friends here..but I might go ahead in future if I improve my health and situation or if I indeed decide to go fulltime...but there will never be any hidden agendas in sucking money from you guys and like I said before...only losers sell forex stuff and there is trillion dollars for me every day in forex

So why bother telling everyone how good your system is???

IMO, Don't Bother you are full of it, you are an attention seeker. If indeed your intention was to help those who are struggling, no matter what your circumstances are you would have at least put out a PDF description with some simple images as trade examples as i suggested in my first post.

No you would rather have people hanging on like leeches only to give them false hope, then give an excuse for the lack of success you are really having (You are a FRAUD) there is a description for this and it starts with W--and finishes with ker

e24

I have already answered your question as to the reason for starting this post.....I do not have time for any attention seeking....and I am going to come in this forum very very less since there is no need to now.....because I have learnt a lot and got my system from this wonderful forum....and if attention is what you guys are thinking than I am sending an e-mail to the moderators to close this post....I will come back with a thread when I am ready to HELP you guys...

Thank you all...and my apologies.. and this thread should be closed soon...

So why bother telling everyone how good your system is???

IMO, Don't Bother you are full of it, you are an attention seeker. If indeed your intention was to help those who are struggling, no matter what your circumstances are you would have at least put out a PDF description with some simple images as trade examples as i suggested in my first post.

No you would rather have people hanging on like leeches only to give them false hope, then give an excuse for the lack of success you are really having (You are a FRAUD) there is a description for this and it starts with W--and finishes with ker

Edited by dannydon786