• Show
Clear All

I am in please, when do we start?

Comment

same here, count me in as well. looking forward getting started

Comment

ready to roll

Comment

Lets rock and roll and let the goodtimes flow.

Comment

Yoooo...writing down techniques has a dual purpose other than communicating. It refines the thoughts and often leads to more insights. Happy to add value after 20 yrs trading if it helps.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydon786 View Post
              Need an interest fo 20 people to get it going otherwise it is no use wasting my time
              Hey danny,

Im interested to learn too my friend. Count me in please.

Comment

Need an interest fo 20 people to get it going otherwise it is no use wasting my time

What is it for?

Comment

Hey Danny....I am interested. Already have a Skype account, so let me know when you are all set to go.

I agree with what some of the other posters ...a pdf or Word document to provide an overview of the approach or set up may be helpful.

Truly appreciate your trying to pass on some of your knowledge to myself and other members of the forum.

T99

Comment

Since i am the one who suggested the PDF with Images i thought i should offer my services so if you need a hand in setting this up please PM and i will be happy to discuss how we could go about this.

Comment

Well, this thread is quickly taking off... I'm curious too...

Comment

Always interested in winning stratagies Danny, where is it? The suspense is daunting:-))

Comment

Please count me in - the words sounds good - Green Pips for all

Comment

interested... lets go

Comment

the trades need to be taken instantly to have the drawdown of less than 5 pips and since the trades are based on 15 minutes and holding time is average 30 -60 minutes.
                              While we wait for Danny to reply, how do you suppose he is able to enter on 15M chart with only drawdown of < 5 pips without looking on lower TF or maybe even as low as tick chart?

Even pin bars at S/R don't always work sometimes PA dawdles and then decides to break through and take out your SL. Anyone have ideas how to consistently get precise entries on 15M with less than 5 pip drawdown like Danny?

Comment

With difficulty. I use weekly/daily/4hr s/r levels (which are good) along with trendline, pattern breaks/pullbacks. Stop loss has never been 5pips.

It will be interesting what Danny has to offer, can't wait. :-)

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X