Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saxo Capital Markets - A Trader's Best Call?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saxo Capital Markets - A Trader's Best Call?

Has anyone used or heard about Saxo before? I've tried the demo and so far I like it. Thinking of opening live account with them. Please share your experience on their platform and service.

not bad. i been with it for 5yrs now. so far so good. can trade everything. stocks fx futures cfds bonds kommoditas everything man.

and they have v good iphone app for trading too.

Comment

i m still using their demo. been satiesfied so far. haven't live account yet. my friend been trading with them for quite a few years and he has been able to withdraw profit at any time.

regulated in singapore, better than the other brokers regulated far far away like in bermuda/cayman

Comment

just go and check out their website if you are interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda View Post
          Has anyone used or heard about Saxo before? I've tried the demo and so far I like it. Thinking of opening live account with them. Please share your experience on their platform and service.
          saxo is okey for stocks and cfds...but i heard that there appear spikes on forex and this is very bad for traders

Comment

Definitely good for Stocks and CFDs. They have just about every stock exchange available around the world! All except indonesia

Comment

I wonder why Indonesian people can not trade with this broker? To my mind, it is strange.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              Working...
              X