Afb fx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afb fx

Dear Indo Investasi members. We would like to invite you to try the services of the leading regulated broker AFB FX with a no deposit bonus of $100 so you can test the outstanding real trading execution that we provide and spread the word. To receive the $100 no deposit bonus you must open and verify your real account then send an email to your account manager with link to the thread where you posted your MT4 account.

Bonus Conditions:
    • Client must open a real account with AFB FX
    • Client must make a post with his MT4 account number on the company thread and send link to backoffice@afbfx.com .
    • Client must verify his account with all appropriate documents
    • Bonus is credit only and can’t be withdrawn under any circumstances
    • Bonus expiries after 90 days
    • Profit becomes available for withdrawal after completing 10 traded lots and posting a testimonial/Review of AFB FX and the trading experience they had there on Indo Investasi forum.
    • Company has the right to refuse and/or revoke bonus without giving explanation when fraud is suspected
    • All contact data must be valid to qualify
    • This offer can’t be used along with any other special offer from AFB FX
    • Forum member must have more than 50 posts on Indo Investasi (posted before this promotion)

For more infromation about AFBFX please visit www.afbfx.com
    Last edited by AFB FX; 09-02-12, 08:13.

looks good

Comment

Also a good way to get all informations about II members, no thank you!

Comment

I assure you this is not to collect information about the members but rather to create exposure for our firm from posted reviews and testomonials

Comment

AFB FX IB Special Offer - $100 No Deposit Bonus

IB Special Offer

Are you an experienced Introducing Broker looking to switch to a regulated reliable broker? Join AFB FX now and offer all your existing clients a no deposit bonus of $100 to try our outstanding services. This offer is only valid between 10th of February 2012 and the 28th of February 2012.

Bonus Conditions:
          • IB must submit proof of attracting more than 20 clients and more than 100 lots to any forex broker (snap shot)
          • Client must submit a proof of holding a real account with a forex broker and a deposit not less than $100(snap shot)
          • Client must verify his account with all appropriate documents
          • Bonus is credit only and can’t be withdrawn under any circumstances
          • Bonus expiries after 90 days
          • Profit becomes available for withdrawal after completing 15 traded lots
          • IB must submit request with proof documents to ib@afbfx.com in order to qualify for this offer
          • This offer can’t be used along with any other special offer from AFB FX.
          • IB starts earning commission from a client after preforming a deposit and not while trading with the no deposit bonus
          • Company has the right to refuse and/or revoke bonus without giving explanation when fraud is suspected

Comment

AFB FX is regulated with many regulatory bodies..so dont worry about your money fast execution and many option for deposit and withdrawal.very good broker to try
            account number 2223

Comment

Where is the company thread

Comment

"Client must make a post with his MT4 account number on the company thread and send link to backoffice@afbfx.com"

what u mean you want us to post our account details on this thread?

hmm better clarify...I ain't doin that no how for a measley 100 USofA wealth points....you think just newbie traders chasing latest systems here @ indoinvest, loosing all their money...lol probably many can't keep to 1 EA more than a day before want to try another one....lol

if I join your brokerage you better have your desk offload my risk pretty fast

Comment

edit-double posted due to forum software
                  Last edited by magister; 18-02-12, 17:03. Reason: double posted

Comment

AFB FX & FXSTat - Copy Traders

AFB FX is pleased to introduce the world’s fastest growing forex traders social network, FXStat. AFB FX is fully integrated with FXStat and offers full functionality to all real accounts absolutely free of charge and with no extra commissions or hidden fees. Discover the wonders of social trading and start copying the best of traders to maximize your profitability. FXStat allows fully automated trading from the signals providers into your MT4 with adjustable lot size.
                    All signals providers in FXStat have to go through strict requirements designed to minimize users risk and verify sustainable profitability.

Performance of some of FXStat signals providers:

In addition to Autotrading FXStat provides over 300 statistical tools and active online reporting with the ability to connect several MT4 accounts to it.
                    To start enjoying this new feature from AFB FX simply visit www.afbfx.com to sign up for your real account then follow the instructions for connecting your MT4 account.
                    If you have any questions or inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact our live support for more information.

Comment

AFB Fx !!
                      I would like to get that bonus, hope they will provide me. As I came to know that, what AFB FX say, they will do that !!

Comment

after 1 month with this broker,what can i say is superb fast execution even with big lot

Comment

Fast execution is the main art of any broker !! AFB Fx has that quality !! nice broker !!

Comment

i just submitted withdrawal request from my bonus account..hopefully all will be fine

Last edited by gaban13; 07-03-12, 16:12. Reason: add picture

Comment

I am wiliing to get the bonus. But it is somewhat difficult for me to submit the snapshoot. Actually I am too week to create any snapshoot. anyone pllease help me

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X