EA_High-Profits

• 2 weeks later...

Re: [REQ]EA_High-Profits

use different web browser modzilla or opera...i've this problem to on IE...I'm able to download it using opera....

Thanks for the reply.

I used both modzilla and Internet explorer, but not verification code shows up.

Can you plz upload it on medeifire or rapidshare or any other link.

Cheers.

use different web browser modzilla or opera...i've this problem to on IE...I'm able to download it using opera....

Thanks for the reply.

I used both modzilla and Internet explorer, but not verification code shows up.

Can you plz upload it on medeifire or rapid*share or any other link.

Cheers.

Here please:

http://www.4shared.com/file/106996826/7a7c7b03/E_HP_EUR-USD.html

*if you download at ziddu, download accelerator or download manager must be disable

Hi, Folks :shand:

When you use scalping EAs, you should watch with other indics. Otherwise you going to lose big.... wil be very sorry. :cry:

Even if you using EAs, set up with your own indics and If your EAs excuted to against market, then you should stop it by your hand or by scripts to stop trading. Be happy trading :peace:

Hi Cowboy!

Can you give more detailed suggestion? It looks like you use some sort of set up. Can you share it, please?

I am asking because I came to a similar conclusion, but still trying to find a best combination of set up + scalper...

At the moment, trying to drive Fap clone with Pallada. But I am sure that it is not the best combination by far

Hi Cowboy!

Can you give more detailed suggestion? It looks like you use some sort of set up. Can you share it, please?

I am asking because I came to a similar conclusion, but still trying to find a best combination of set up + scalper...

At the moment, trying to drive Fap clone with Pallada. But I am sure that it is not the best combination by far

Hi, :shand: How are you doing, APopovA?

Lots of people had have several experience with wrong side trading EAs. Even if you paid one, also....

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Scalper has sudden calculations only, That's why if market shifting so quickly than can't catch up.

Therefore, we should manually correct them. Or we wait for markets come back to where it was. But we don't know when it's going to come back.... :huh: That is why even thought we lose some money, just stop EAs and get out the market. I think better to know how to not to lose too much money than how to make lots of money.

Let's think about this... you are using scalper and you won $1.00 or let say 3.00 each time about 9-10 times winning and one goes wrong direction and you find out over $100.00 loosing. Is it sound similler? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

That's why loosing equities, so fast. If we think EAs recover soon that lost amounts, than it hope against hope. Never will be. :ahhh: That's why initially loose few dollars better than unrecoverable lost.

However, we need to train ourselves as well as manual trading method. We got to have a own rule and need to watching market while EAs working for you, not just let EAs work alone.

It just likes you watching kids on the play ground. You let your kids play but your eyes on them. Time limits? Of course, we need to have a time limit for trading time. So, don't let EAs play alone. If you do so, you need to pay lots of money, just like you hurt. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Therefore, we need to set up indicators on same screen which is you like to work on, and babysitting..... :D :D :D

Let's baby sit for make some money. :peace:

Thank you, Cowboy!

You are absolutely right. Now, would you please share with us what kind of indicators you use while scalping and how do you do that. There are thousands of indicators and millions of systems. It would really help a novice to save his capital if somebody with experience showed him a light!

You can check with my post which is My reliable settings for trading Posted: 11 Mar 2009.

This is my settings for the most trading.

Regard,

The link to the quoted post is:

http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2049&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=My+reliable+settings+for+trading