An excellent leading indicator - can someone decompile and fix the code

FxNewbie

Hello,

This indicator is Sibbet's Demand Index. It is a leading indicator and is available in MQ5 and on several other platforms except MT4.

http://minus.com/lP2j4jKNApxY2

Even this copy was hard to find. It works very well except it needs to be refreshed to update. Is there some kind person that can decompile and examine the code to get it refreshing? It is worth the effort - it is a good leading indicator.

I use it in conjunction with Stochastic and a Bulls'nBears indicator. When the Demand Index is above 0 the market is bullish. It responds to change very quickly. I have incorporated it into an EA (I guessed the buffers to address) and it is a great filter. But .... because this one doesn't refresh, I have to constantly manually do this. I have searched very hard for a replacement and my gut feeling is this one is worth exploring more.

Hello,

This indicator is Sibbet's Demand Index. It is a leading indicator and is available in MQ5 and on several other platforms except MT4.

Even this copy was hard to find. It works very well except it needs to be refreshed to update. Is there some kind person that can decompile and examine the code to get it refreshing? It is worth the effort - it is a good leading indicator.

The page could not be found. Appreciate to upload it to 2shared or 4shared.com

Thanks in advance.

taipn

Hello,

IT'S NOT A LEADING INDICATOR. It's an MTF indicator. If you have a M1 chart up and the indicator is set to M5, it will look great in the past, but not so good in real time. Why? Because the main M1 chart updates every minute, and this indicator updates every 5, or 15, or whatever you have it set at. It's not a matter of the indicator not "refreshing".