I made good money with this EA but now I need help to use it in a 5 digit broker

I use this EA since 2 years in semi automatic, I only put it in the chart when I know

that is the right time.

I'm going to share it now because I need to decompile it and

to use it in a 5 digit broker . Someone to help me on this ?

I would like to add the option to only buy or sell , , the EA do it by himself, but I prefer

to choose when it buy and when it sell and if it's possible I would like the option to disable

it when it take profit.

thanks for the help guys

http://www.4shared.com/file/JEc1Ru2Z/Gbp-usdbuy.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/VQZf-GQ4/Gbp-usdsell.html

Edited by sonny2010

yes you can use it , in a 4 digit broker H1 time frame GbPUSD for the best results with 0,01 lots for a 3000$ account , you can use 5 min time frame too , it make more money but it's more risky.

you put the gbpusd-buy in one chart and the gbpusd-sell in another chart. This is the standard way to use it.

I put it on the H1 chart only when the price is in the middle of the bollinger bands in H4.

it's a martingale but one thing a like , is the way it manage the open positions with volatility, it don't open trades with fixed pips...

Edited by sonny2010

If someone can modify it, I would like to put the buy in the h4 chart when the price touch the bottom bollinger bands , and turn on the gbpusd-sell when the price touch the top.

It's the only way to make money with martingales, we need to manage the EAs manually , in the H4 time frame we don't need to stay in front of the PC all day.

Edited by sonny2010

you can't backtest the real results because you need to use it in 2 charts , and it only work for me when I manage it manually.

If you use it as a regular martingale without management it will blow any account as usual with martingales.

It's possible to use it with my indicator but it need some modifications.

The way I want to use it is simple, when the price is high it open sells , when the price is low it open buys. As we usually do manually.

the problem with martingales it's that they open sells even if the price is low, so the drawdown is huge or it blow the account.

If we can add my indicator to this EA it will work , I run it that way since 2 years.

Edited by sonny2010

thanks Freddy,

here is the indicator http://www.4shared.com/file/S8dBP9Ed/CenterofGravityalerttoughprice.html

the settings for the indicator are:

bars back : 120

m : 2

kstd: 2.5

sName:1102

alertnumber:0

if te EA sell when it touch the green line at the top and buy when it touch the green line at the bottom in the H4

the drawdown will be very low and we can increase the lotes. I do it all the time manually since 2008 , I open martingale positions manually and it work fine.

For more precision I use more indicators manually but I think this one will be enought, we can add more later for better results.

If someone can modify the Ea to open only buy when it touch the green line at the bottom and only sell when it touch the green line at the top , we can run the EA automatically all the time and increase the lotes to make more money.

We can also try in lower time frames with less lots

here is a screenshot of the indicator http://www.4shared.com/photo/6_YwA0TV/My_Screenshot_225.html

Edited by sonny2010

I like your simple but still very powerful IDEA, thanks!

In fact I use a better indicator than the bollinger bands, and it's possible to run the EA automatically if someone can integrate the use of this indicator in the EA , but we need to decompile it first , and then I will give more details

yes Sonny,

please give detail on how to use it ?

Hey Sonny,

You will find the mq4 files here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?l4cpxqgqsmbxlcg

Could you share your indi and explain details (with pic even better!) then I am sure a coder can do it.

Also what was your Profits and max DD in your forward tests?

Thanks for sharing

thanks Freddy,

here is the indicator http://www.4shared.com/file/S8dBP9Ed/CenterofGravityalerttoughprice.html

the settings for the indicator are:

bars back : 120

m : 2

kstd: 2.5

sName:1102

alertnumber:0

if te EA sell when it touch the green line at the top and buy when it touch the green line at the bottom in the H4

the drawdown will be very low and we can increase the lotes. I do it all the time manually since 2008 , I open martingale positions manually and it work fine.

For more precision I use more indicators manually but I think this one will be enought, we can add more later for better results.

If someone can modify the Ea to open only buy when it touch the green line at the bottom and only sell when it touch the green line at the top , we can run the EA automatically all the time and increase the lotes to make more money.

We can also try in lower time frames with less lots

here is a screenshot of the indicator http://www.4shared.com/photo/6_YwA0TV/My_Screenshot_225.html

It will be great if this can be developed as an automatic EA as most of us cannot do manual trading due to time constraint.

Tks again.

Repainting Indicator !

it's that why we need a martingale, it repaint less in the h4, if we had more indicators it will be more precise.

Let see how it work with this one for now.

Someone to modify the Ea? We need to open only buy when it touch the green line at the bottom and only sell when it touch the green line at the top.

Freddy can you modify it, and add the option to only open by or sell ? so we can put it manually in the 4h chart ?

thanks

Hi Sonny,

sorry, I'm not a coder, just able to tinker here and there.

By cons for the option "Only BUY or Only SELL"," I think we can work around the problem by changing the settings:

Tab "common":

positions :

-Only Long

-Only Short

-Long & Short

However, still need supervision!

Hi Sonny,

sorry, I'm not a coder, just able to tinker here and there.

By cons for the option "Only BUY or Only SELL"," I think we can work around the problem by changing the settings:

Tab "common":

positions :

-Only Long

-Only Short

-Long & Short

However, still need supervision!

Merci pour ta reponse Freddy , je viens juste de voir que tu est en France ;-) " thanks for your response Freddy, I just saw you are in France ;-) "

I know how to make money with this system , if a coder can help us here it will be the great.

The system can be used in lower time frames if we reduce the lots, it's all about capital managing and volatility .