The Power of Patience and Taking the Competition out of Trading

Patience is probably the number 1 attribute missing from the aspiring trader's psychology today--indeed, it is a flaw of my own.

The markets will not be mastered by hopes, emotion, and gut feelings that "one trade will win me". These markets are about a series of trades, not one winner.

Calculating risk-reward ratio and maintaining a cool but firm balance in the chosen line of currency can only come through auto-suggestion and self-discipline. This method takes patience, but will surely pay more than the folly of gambles.

So, what do I commit to now? The development of patience through a series of trades and the persistence to forge it into the psychology of my trading.

I seek the company of other trader's who wish to develop these qualities amongst others and have high goals in their achievements in the markets. By this communication, the mastermind principle may be applied to satiate one another's minds with an accountable push to succeed.

Your time is greatly appreciated.