Chop indicator

fx_dude

Just putting this one out there...... probably not getting far :) but I still would like to hear about what you kind people think... please!

I am looking for a good indicator to keep me out of chop, most indicators are great when the market is trending.... now! whats the best one (indicator/strategy) to manage chop.... there must be something someone is using that has had some success

Please comment bellow what you use and what has been your successes and failures !!!

Appreciated! Cheers

PS: I am new on here and don't have many contributions! but.... u got to start somewhere right! :)

Have a look at the timeframe on the FX market, if you trade the H4 chart you will see that action always happens around the 20.00 to 0.00 timeframe, either a trend starts, stops or it is a consolidation of a existing trend, you just need a filter to tell you at the 20.00 or 0.00 time which way it will go, if it is a trend already in play the use the low of the 20.00 bar for your stop/loss. Time is more important than price !!