Trade like a Turtle

http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/6310/32856240.0/0_a9698_eda71a21_orig

Hi everyone,

I have decided to share a 4 Hour strategy that I have been using live for sometime now, why? Well because sharing is caring . I have tested many systems, but all seemed to have failed for me, especially the scalping systems. This system works because it gets you in on the trends early, it lets you know when to take profit, and it lets you know when to get back in on the trend while breaking even in times of a ranging market. This strategy can give you 20% to 30% profit a month on your account equity without Draw Down or a super large Stop Loss. It uses good money management and is able to keep you consistent. Seems like the holy grail right? Well its not THE holy grail, but in my opinion it's a damn good system and I'm very proud of it. By the way, I only trade this off of EUR/USD in the 4H Chart.

I will only have this thread up for a limited amount of time, as I fear that if too many people use this system the banks will take notice and start changing the market to shake us out of profit. I will post the indicators + system directions tomorrow. Get ready to drain the banks!

Well it looks like I can't edit the first post for some reason, ill post it here...

I use a total of 5 indicators. 3 out of the 5 are free and I can post them here. 2 indicators that are not free are called Market Scalper and TradeBuilder Core which will require purchase, you cannot educate them or decompile them as they are assigned a unique number that corresponds to your IP address. These indicators are not 100% required, but, they are required to make the same gains I do. You can do OK with just the free indicators, but I suggest to just pay the small fee for the non free indicators as you will see the return on your money in a very short amount of time. You can get them here:

Indicators:

VQ7 - it is based off the Daily Chart and shows the long term trend. Does not repaint.

Extreme Spike - gives an estimated turning point, it can repaint but it will show a repaint by printing a pink circle where it repainted.

Market Scalper PRO - this gives a more accurate turning point. We use this to take profit, once we see an Extreme spike, we take profit when the Market Scalper prints a red or green arrow. Does not repaint.

Tradebuilder CORE - this will give use re-entry signals when VQ7 is long or short. I will explain further in the entries/exits section. Does not repaint.

Trendline indicator2 - This is a trendline based off CCI, it is used for confirmation of re-entry. Sometimes repaints, not very often.

Entry:

Go Long when VQ7 shows an up arrow and line turns green, make sure the trendline indicator2 is blue.

Go Short when VQ7 shows a down arrow and line turns red, make sure the trendline indicator is red.

Exits:

2 Different Exits depending on your style

Conservative Exits: When Long, exit half position when Extreme spike paints a red line on close of 4 hour candle. Exit remaining amount when Market Scalper PRO prints a red arrow.

When Short, exit half position when Extreme spike paints a blue line on close of 4 hour candle. Exit remaining amount when Market Scalper PRO prints a green arrow.

Average Exits: When Long, exit half position when Extreme spike paints a red line on close of 4 hour candle and when you see a Market Scalper red arrow print AFTER the Extreme Spike. Exit the remaining when you see VQ7 turn opposite color (red).

When Short, exit half position when Extreme spike paints a blue line on close of 4 hour candle and when you see a Market Scalper green arrow print a AFTER the Extreme Spike. Exit the remaining when you see VQ7 turn opposite color (green).

Re-Entries: You can re-enter long or short again after you take half position off (depending on conservative or average exits) when TradeBuilder CORE prints an arrow that agrees with VQ7. Example: If I am Long and I already took half position off but I see after awhile VQ7 remains long (green) and a Tradebuilder CORE up blue arrow prints, I go long again half position. I close that half position again based on the Conservative or Average exits, and I close remaining if VQ7 turns opposite color. I can continue doing this until the daily trend changes..

Stop-Loss: When I get an entry signal I set Stop Loss to the previous low or high of the candle that Tradebuilder CORE gave me an arrow on which agrees to VQ7.

Screenshots of how to take trades are found within the folder below, as well as indicators and template.

http://www.4shared.com/rar/JhkC8Myz/Trade_like_a_Turtle.html

Edited by pawel