No Comment

Thanks for sharing Scalper72. And it looks interesting.

I also second traderwin's post above for further clarification on how do you trade this.

Studying only from your posted charts in Post #1 and Post #3, I am guessing that you enter trades based on a confluence of :

1. trade only in direction of same color candles on both H1 and M15 charts, and

2. recent downside break of M15 red-line for sell, or recent upside break of M15 blue-line for buy

3. exit trade if see sign of reversal, such as change in candle color, or price cross of opposite color trend line

This is just guessing from reading your chart. But I am curious as to how do you set your stop loss (if any)? Also, how has been the average win/loss ratio and risk/reward averages for you?

Edited by dukeaugustus

How do u download from Minus? I even signed up and still can't download. Can some kind soul please upload this to a problem free host like Mediafire, Rapidshare,LimeLinx or 4Shared? Thanks!

It just been enough to click on large square RAR in the center, it is direct remote loading, not need to be registered. ;)

Thanks for sharing Scalper72. And it looks interesting.

I also second traderwin's post above for further clarification on how do you trade this.

Studying only from your posted charts in Post #1 and Post #3, I am guessing that you enter trades based on a confluence of :

1. trade only in direction of same color candles on both H1 and M15 charts, and

2. recent downside break of M15 red-line for sell, or recent upside break of M15 blue-line for buy

3. exit trade if see sign of reversal, such as change in candle color, or price cross of opposite color trend line

This is just guessing from reading your chart. But I am curious as to how do you set your stop loss (if any)? Also, how has been the average win/loss ratio and risk/reward averages for you?

ur guess is absolutely correct dukeaugustus, additional to observe forex news.

i found the indicators around forex forums and i modified these in two different time frame charts, so i dont have any manual for this...but the rules are simple and obvious.

u can set ur stop loss on dashed green line..mostly near 20 pips.so i trailing my stop loss on this line, when the price goes right course.

the trend line blue and red refresh on m15 chart automatically and give u an alert.

i use H1 vertical line for TP..as u can see on example average -20/ +50 ratio.

after little experience, this can be usefull for u.

i hope it helps..

regards

Yes but I will have to wait until tomorrow afternoon when the markets open.

All MTF indicator repaint until the 'Respected Bar' closed.

Like if you put MTF indi with 1 Hr period on 15 Minute chart, you have to wait until 1Hr bar to close.

@ Scalper72 : Nice system, thanks for sharing

Regards

Danny