Auto Cash Generator Ultimate

This is the v2 version, which was released yesterday:

http://www.4shared.com/file/103758310/f97ab6f1/Auto_Cash_Generator_Ultimate2.html

Updated to Ultimate Version 2

Revised:

- Optimize logic filter

- Trading mode to suit with some ECN type brokers

- Trail Profit logic

Run it on EURUSD, timeframe M5.

Guest james_phuc28

Re: Auto Cash Generator Ultimate. Is it newer than V8 ?

Dear DominoFX,

Thanks a lot for your kind updated version.

I just would like to ask if this "Auto Cash Generator Ultimate 2" is newer than the Auto Cash Generator Version V8" ?

So far, this Auto-cash-generator has different version like V1, V2, V5, V8, but why this time, it is called "Ultimate 2" ?

What is new filter logic here? Does it mean this function will make the trade be triggered at better price with lower floating Minus ?

I noticed from V8 that although Auto-cash-generator V8 has many winners, but before that, it could be MINUS from 100 pips to near 200 pips, before market retraced and made the trade became a winner at the end.

So, really interesting but als very heart-beating. Hihi.

Hope you can share some explanations on this new Ultimate 2 about the trading logic. Also, this new ultimate EA can be used on ECN MT4 broker now instead of dealing desk MT4 brokers? What ECN MT4 Broker do u suggest I can use it on? I only know about MBTrading, but their MT4 platform is not ready yet.

About FXCM, they do not allow demo testing. So, I hope you can tell names of some other ECN MT4 Brokers here.

Thanks a lot for your kind explanations and information.

Have a nice weekend !

Best regards,

James

Re: Auto Cash Generator Ultimate

This one crashes on load.. Might be a bad file.. Anyone else having trouble...

Crashes the EX4 decompiler. Can someone share the mq4 source if they decompiled it successfully?

Thank you

same request here..

my decompi crashes too

Re: Auto Cash Generator Ultimate. Is it newer than V8 ?

I just would like to ask if this "Auto Cash Generator Ultimate 2" is newer than the Auto Cash Generator Version V8" ?

Yes. After v8 there was a newer version named ""Auto Cash Generator Ultimate", followed by the latest, named as "Auto Cash Generator Ultimate 2".

So far, this Auto-cash-generator has different version like V1, V2, V5, V8, but why this time, it is called "Ultimate 2" ?

I believe it is because the author thought that it will be the final version.

About your other questions: sorry, I do not know the answers... I just posted the EA, did not write it, and did not test it.

Guest james_phuc28

Re: Auto Cash Generator Ultimate.Anyone can provide source code?

Hi DominoFX,

Thanks a lot for your explanations and kind sharing.

Just as other people request, I hope anybody can provide source code of this Ultimate V2. I think it is built on latest MT4 Version V223, and that's why those who use Decompiler V220 can not decompile it, and it even made crash.

I also wish to have a look into the source code as well, if anyone could decompile it, and share the source code as well.

Have a nice weekend !

Best regards,

James

• 2 months later...