I Love Trading

Hey everyone. I think it's important to stop for a moment and remember why we love do what we do from time to time.

I love trading and all that goes into it. It's such an experience, especially looking back on the journey so far, the beatings, and the successes alike.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain!"

I'll then you, to be successful in this business, you have to dance in a lot of rain. So much, you even wonder why in the world your dancing in rain when you could be sitting by the fire drinking hot coco.

Haha

Happy trading everyone!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what kind of bullshit are you fabricating here?

I always had the feeling that someone is opening thread after thread with multiple usernames

And I just saw that reynuevo opened the exact same thread over at FF

www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=371183

So obviously reynuevo=johnstarks

If you really got something to say, keep it in one forum

Maybe he is also Ramonramirez, exact same posts only 2 hours later.

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/18783-Three-Key-Questions-to-Being-A-Better-Trader

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/18780-o-You-Want-to-Be-Right-or-Make-Money

I know that FF bans multiple usernames, is it the same here ?

Edited by shabz

Maybe he is also Ramonramirez, exact same posts only 2 hours later.

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/18783-Three-Key-Questions-to-Being-A-Better-Trader

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/18780-o-You-Want-to-Be-Right-or-Make-Money

I know that FF bans multiple usernames, is it the same here ?

For me he can use as many nicks as he wants

But when I see threads like

"What type of start of capital is needed to being forex trading?"

followed by a new thread

"Can I start trading with as little as 25 dollars?"

then I can't take this guy seriously

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

lol,lol..........=))

nice thread,and that brings to my mind what are the things i love...lol, i love gambling, yachting,scuba diving,killing,fire arms, smuggling,drugs,women....also trading.Love, actually I am obsessive about all these.As dannydon786 has rightly put , am I making money?lol

But the question is at what cost?!!!

• 1 month later...
Hey everyone. I think it's important to stop for a moment and remember why we love do what we do from time to time.

I love trading and all that goes into it. It's such an experience, especially looking back on the journey so far, the beatings, and the successes alike.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain!"

I'll then you, to be successful in this business, you have to dance in a lot of rain. So much, you even wonder why in the world your dancing in rain when you could be sitting by the fire drinking hot coco.

Haha

Happy trading everyone!

good expression , i love to dance in rain too :x

• 3 months later...
Forex is rigged if you don't get one of the few decent brokers. Also, the guy that talked about emotions got it right, that's the second part of learning to trade and it's the hardest part. The first part is learning to read a price chart. If you don't understand price action and you can't read a price chart, you will never make money consistently.

Forex is rigged if you don't get one of the few decent brokers. Also, the guy that talked about emotions got it right, that's the second part of learning to trade and it's the hardest part. The first part is learning to read a price chart. If you don't understand price action and you can't read a price chart, you will never make money consistently.

That's why we have to be careful when choosing broker, so we will not be rigged by broker. :)

That's why we have to be careful when choosing broker, so we will not be rigged by broker. :)

That's right, we must choose a broker that have been proven as a trustworthy broker. Because it will be very bad if we get MC not because of our trading but because get cheat by a broker that we use. Every broker have an own advantages, so just choose a trustworthy broker that have a good service and provided a good trading condition for trading.

That's right, we must choose a broker that have been proven as a trustworthy broker. Because it will be very bad if we get MC not because of our trading but because get cheat by a broker that we use. Every broker have an own advantages, so just choose a trustworthy broker that have a good service and provided a good trading condition for trading.

Don't let our money lost due to cheated by broker that we use. And may be, some people hate trading because they get big loss because of it.

Yeah, choosing a trustworthy broker is very important, so we will not get scam.