I Love Trading

For me he can use as many nicks as he wants

But when I see threads like

"What type of start of capital is needed to being forex trading?"

followed by a new thread

"Can I start trading with as little as 25 dollars?"

then I can't take this guy seriously

Nope, It's fckn funny, also funny posts when someone promoting his "coaching program" :)) sorry for oftop

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Guest FloridaTrader
Everyone here is foolish to not RECOGNIZE trading is GAMBLING......

THIS GUY HERE IS A LIAR>>>>>>>>>>>>Screw you Raymond........

Wake Up FOOLS......NO BROKER like this FOOL HERE LOVES TRADING>>>>>>>

THEY LOVE YOU TO TRADE/GAMBLE

THEY SIMPLY HEDGE YOUR POSITION SAME WAY AS IF YOU ARE AT A BUCKETSHOP.....

So BOSTON TECH fool here is working on building the FOREX MYTH in your minds but soon after you look at their startup business plan you would notice that this is the biggest SCAM IN HISTORY......and this fool would never speculate....

sorry had to be honest......

ANY OTHER FOOL WHO talks about real accounts and he is SPECULATING.....like this guy florida trader.....ask him to show account results....

ALL LIES>>>.....

Search , gamblers ruin......

Ignore this clown....he is a unsuccessful trader that wants others to share his misery. He incorrectly assumes that since he is losing money, others are too. He needs a wake up pill and realize that not everyone is a loser too

Guest FloridaTrader
This is a good exammple of someone on crack

SHOW US YOUR Account that lasted 1 yr........hahahhaha.........you can't; lol

Why are you attacking those that are successful. You need to keep your misery to yourself. Cease telling others that the forex is not a good instrument to trade. Ignore this clown dudeE and continue with your trading and don't let the losers attack you with their negativity.

LOL.....hillarious..
Why are you attacking those that are successful. You need to keep your misery to yourself. Cease telling others that the forex is not a good instrument to trade. Ignore this clown dudeE and continue with your trading and don't let the losers attack you with their negativity.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I do not know whether I like to trade on Forex. Sometimes I like it, but sometimes I just make myself sit down at the computer. I guess it depends on my mood and the circumstances.

If you have no interest in trading then you should not compell yourself, but rather you can invest in PAMM account.

• 1 month later...
I love trading because it changed my life completely. Previously I have incurred loss but I never gave up and in these 2 years after much ups and down I can say that I am happily trading with Forex.

Forex has been a good part time job for most of the people and thats why people join market, it has been a good source of income.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...