I Love Trading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Love Trading

Hey everyone. I think it's important to stop for a moment and remember why we love do what we do from time to time.

I love trading and all that goes into it. It's such an experience, especially looking back on the journey so far, the beatings, and the successes alike.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain!"

I'll then you, to be successful in this business, you have to dance in a lot of rain. So much, you even wonder why in the world your dancing in rain when you could be sitting by the fire drinking hot coco.
    Haha
    Happy trading everyone!

what kind of bullshit are you fabricating here?
    I always had the feeling that someone is opening thread after thread with multiple usernames
    And I just saw that reynuevo opened the exact same thread over at FF
    www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=371183
    So obviously reynuevo=johnstarks
    If you really got something to say, keep it in one forum

Comment

Maybe he is also Ramonramirez, exact same posts only 2 hours later.

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/18783-Three-Key-Questions-to-Being-A-Better-Trader

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/18780-o-You-Want-to-Be-Right-or-Make-Money

I know that FF bans multiple usernames, is it the same here ?
      Last edited by shabz; 01-07-12, 11:13.

Comment

Originally posted by shabz View Post
        Maybe he is also Ramonramirez, exact same posts only 2 hours later.

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/18783-Three-Key-Questions-to-Being-A-Better-Trader

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/18780-o-You-Want-to-Be-Right-or-Make-Money

I know that FF bans multiple usernames, is it the same here ?
        For me he can use as many nicks as he wants
        But when I see threads like
        "What type of start of capital is needed to being forex trading?"
        followed by a new thread
        "Can I start trading with as little as 25 dollars?"

then I can't take this guy seriously

Comment

Hi guys!!! I really love trading because I'm doing work for Forex trading and there many employs which doing work for Forex trading . Trading is the best way for me for earning money. i really love trading. Trading is my passion.

http://gentlerainmarketing.com/coaching.html
          Last edited by Aiden; 22-12-12, 08:52.

Comment

It will become a nightmare if you dont learn stuff

Originally posted by Aiden View Post
            Hi guys!!! I really love trading because i'm doing work for forex trading and there many employs which doing work for forex trading . Trading is the best way for me for earning money. i really love trading. Trading is my passion .

Comment

you will love it when you are confident, when you know what to do and when you earn money in the market.

Comment

Trading has so many rewards, especially if you manage the funds of others eventually. Unlike any other career where you have to answer to other people, it's just you vs. the market. I love it too!

Comment

So many people love trading but are you making money!!!

Comment

lol,lol..........
                    nice thread,and that brings to my mind what are the things i love...lol, i love gambling, yachting,scuba diving,killing,fire arms, smuggling,drugs,women....also trading.Love, actually I am obsessive about all these.As dannydon786 has rightly put , am I making money?lol
                    But the question is at what cost?!!!

Comment

I believe that if you have still some kind of emotion during trading you should exercise your self control a little bit more.

Adrenaline is not a good friend of the trader.

Comment

Originally posted by johnstarks View Post
                        Hey everyone. I think it's important to stop for a moment and remember why we love do what we do from time to time.

I love trading and all that goes into it. It's such an experience, especially looking back on the journey so far, the beatings, and the successes alike.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain!"

I'll then you, to be successful in this business, you have to dance in a lot of rain. So much, you even wonder why in the world your dancing in rain when you could be sitting by the fire drinking hot coco.
                        Haha
                        Happy trading everyone!

good expression , i love to dance in rain too

Comment

Yeah, I love trading too, because i can get additional income from this business.

Comment

Yeah,but we can also catch cold by the rain, and loss is a part of it so i agree with F0r3x,it needs self control.

Comment

You have to love it, otherwise you give up quickly... at the same time you have to be very strong and self controlled so that the emotions don't drive you over....

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X