I Love Trading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gaban View Post
    That's why we have to be careful when choosing broker, so we will not be rigged by broker.
    Yeah.. of all of them forex can be a little fishy with the wrong broker.

Comment

Awesome this Business. These are days mostly popular business is Forex. Most of the people want to learn how to make money through Forex.

Comment

this is one nice thread you got here but yeah, stating the obvious we should love what we do trading forex or any other job infact, only then it becomes easy and more worth it, why do something you dont like?

Comment

Originally posted by Biodun View Post
          Awesome this Business. These are days mostly popular business is Forex. Most of the people want to learn how to make money through Forex.
          Forex is one of the popular business among the public. But not everyone is suited to this business, and not a few people who decided to trading. Only people who have mental strength, which can survive in forex so they can enjoy the result of his labors.

Comment

Forex is one of the popular business among the public. But not everyone is suited to this business, and not a few people who decided to trading. Only people who have mental strength, which can survive in forex so they can enjoy the result of his labors.
            True, only those who are willing to learn and practice hard. Without those two, it's difficult to be a trader.

Comment

Forex is not considered a popular business. Over 98% of the population has no idea what the forex is. Most of my friends are totally confused as to what I do and the majority of them are business people.

Comment

I think most of the times, newbies have high expectation to earn big bucks from Forex trading. Without proper knowledge they think they can doubled up their money in the shortest time. So when they failed, the easiest way to pity themselves is to put the blame on the brokers. That could affect not only the broker's reputation but also the existing traders because that's where our money is... with the brokers.

Comment

Originally posted by duderex View Post
                  True, only those who are willing to learn and practice hard. Without those two, it's difficult to be a trader.
                  Exactly. If we wanna get profit consistently in forex, we have to learn and practice to hone our trading skills to be better and more better. We have to patient when facing a problem. There is a solution to every problem.

Comment

Hello johnstarks, I also love trading. Even though I'm not making millions, i still wouldn't quit trading for a job at the office, I just love how I chose what time I work, and being my own boss. Nothing beats that feeling.

Comment

By loving trading or something else which i'm doing now, would make me do it sincerely and i can feel more comfortable while doing it.

Comment

I love trading too, I wouldn't be trading for almost a year if I didn't love it. You gotta enjoy what you do to be really good at it.

Comment

Originally posted by dudeE View Post
                          I love trading too, I wouldn't be trading for almost a year if I didn't love it. You gotta enjoy what you do to be really good at it.
                          Maybe the opposite...you must be good at it to enjoy what you do.

Comment

By loving trading or something else which i'm doing now, would make me do it sincerely and i can feel more comfortable while doing it.
                            I'm confused as to why you love trading when you are still in the demo phase as you stated. One doesn't love demo trading.

Comment

i love making money.

Comment

Originally posted by shere1779
                                I usually had the feeling which someone is usually starting place after place together with many user names
                                As well as I recently discovered which Nureyev popped this also place at FF
                                Should you truly received one thing to mention, lee. I really like exchanging and also everything that retreats into this. It truly is this kind of knowledge, particularly looking back again around the journey to date, this beatings, plus the successes alike. p this a single community.
                                mdenamul, you were banned for spamming us (and making weird postings). Please don't make nonsense posting such as these.
                                Last edited by FloridaTrader; 01-05-13, 19:24.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X