System for NERDS ?

http://depositfiles.com/files/fxwxupj6m

Complicated, with unfinished manual! When people are insecure within they try to secure things outside them and everything they create shows the signs of their insecurity. This system is a good example of it.

Be sure you don't buy any system through ClickBank! Sellers selling through ClickBank are sign of scam because they are not obligated for money back guarantee. You will not receive money back guarantee from ClickBank.

Enjoy

Hermes

I must also disagree with hermes about ClickBank. I have had only positive experiences dealing with them.

Over the past few years I have bought a number of useless trading systems through clickbank and always received full refunds without any problems. In fact, I am reluctant to buy any trading systems if not thru clickbank. It is my understanding that clickbank will provide a refund for all products sold through it. Just remember to apply directly to clickbank for the refund and do it before the 60 day limit. Please note that I have no affiliation with clickbank in any way, just a happy user who would definitely recommend it!

• 4 weeks later...
Guys you must be lucky one because I know 5 traders who get busted by ClickBank. PayPal is OK but ClickBank always smells like fish.

Cheers Hermes

I disagree. CB is fine. But if you abuse it, they may not like it. I am not saying you did, but that's one of those situations when CB may not like your requests for refunds.

But I agree that most CB stuff is not very good, to put it mildly.

Now what happened to me on "save" PayPal 4 days ago! I tried to access my account and it told me wrong password even my password was right. I had to change my password to get in. Then I found that some hacker from Poland took 35 dollars from my US credit card (AZ-invest FX). When I accessed the web site given to PayPal I got to Polish store for babies cloths! Ubranka dzieciece niemowiece! I don't do banking on Internet and the password was broken that's how they go to PayPal and use customer's credit cards.

They charge a little to stay under radar. But to scam 10.000 people is enough! I sent an email to PayPal and changed the password. Today I want to access my account with new password and guess the password is not valid again!!! What a mess. My credit card bank will credit me that amount because fraud is insured. But I was lucky it could be $350 or $3.500 or all. I have a limit $9.000 USD. The credit card is discharged.

Good luck with hackers.

Hermes

Edited by hermes