Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I start trading with as little as 25 dollars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think you can. Many brokers allow to open account with them from as low as 5$ but I recommend to start with something more substantial.

Comment

• Yes you can start with 25$ but remember always learn basics of Forex before start real trading.

Comment

• You can start with 25USD and gain 0,01 USD per day. Take in consideration that the cost of electric power will be more high

Comment

• Originally posted by mikeyjerou View Post
          You can start even with 5$. But chances of survival decline with as well as the prospective return you want to see from trading.

Comment

• Starting trading with such a small ammount of money makes sense only if you want to practice. As for me, I trade on micro account, because I`m a beginer, I tried demo but now I want to trada live, but not ready to risk bi ammounts of money yet. But it`s hard to gain significant money with such deposit.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikeyjerou View Post

mungkin saja bisa, coba saja main di idamanpoker poker online terpercaya

Comment

• never mind the $25 with $5 can also, so where do you want to trade forex, take the minimum deposit, so that there is a risk of even experienced MC, developing from a small capital was far better than straight when still learning trading

Comment

• Every trader dreams of taking a small amount of capital and becoming a millionaire off of it. The reality is that it is unlikely to occur by trading a small account. While profits can accumulate and compound over time, traders with small accounts often feel pressured to use large amounts of leverage or take on excessive risk in order to build up their accounts quickly.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  Working...
                  X