Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I start trading with as little as 25 dollars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course, we can start trade with $25... And we also can get profit from it if we use it as well as possible..

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Keisha View Post
      Of course, we can start trade with $25... And we also can get profit from it if we use it as well as possible..
      Even with $1 we can start trade, sis. But if we just use $1 to trade, it's not safe. I think we will get margin call quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by alify View Post
        Even with $1 we can start trade, sis. But if we just use $1 to trade, it's not safe. I think we will get margin call quickly.
        Yes, but for the newbie, I would not suggest that amount. Coz, he can lost all his money during trading. I would suggest to start with $5 to $10

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyjerou View Post
          Can I start trading with as little as 25 dollars?
          Hi,

You can start trading with $50 in HY Markets.

Regards,
          Waterlily

Comment

Of course, we can start trade with $25 and we must be wise in choosing leverage..

Comment

Even you can start with $5 (Micro Account).

Comment

dcfxbroker combined with tradergroupsignal

Comment

Personally I think 25 bucks are just too little to pick up Forex trading.

When I first started trading, I deposited $250 with FXPRIMUS. But I think now they offer $100.

Comment

Of course, we can start trading with $25. Keep discipline when trading,wise when choosing leverage, it can help us to survive in forex with this balance, so we don't need to make deposit again. May be, if you wanna trade with balance is bigger than it, you can use forum which give bonus for posting, like indo.mt5 from InstaForex or the other.

Comment

it really depends on your broker and simply it is really hard to make money and growing your money if you start with that little money
                      for me $100 is the minimum

Comment

You can, but you have to adapt it to your style and money management.

Comment

I understand her, that she doesn't want to risk a lot of money for the first, time, she just have to pick a broker with micro lots, that's all.

Comment

You can trading with 25$, just choose micro lot on your broker. I recommend you to practice first with a demo trading account before you trade your 25$. So you will be more ready for trade it.

Comment

Yep, keep practice with demo account, until you are able to minimize the lost.

Comment

If you know anything about money management, you will know that minimizing risk of ruin requires a small percentage (say 2%) of capital be risked with each trade. How can you trade risking 25 cents? Even for learning purposes, you'd be stopped out before you start learning!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X