Pivot indicator improvement

gringoh

Hi,

Like a lot of people I am using Pivot level in my trading. I am stuck at the moment; I have tried to improve an indicator without any success. Maybe one of II great coders can help me with this.

I have an indicator which is perfect to display pivots levels that excepting the way it display the pivots lines directly on the chart.

The pivot indicator I am using is called: “MultiPivots”. For the moment the pivots levels are displayed as lines on the chart.

What I would like is to add shifts options so as to display the pivots only on the right side of the chart and not on the chart itself. I have an indicator with those options which is called: “PIVOTS” and has got 2 options:

Shift_Lines_START

Shift_Lines_END

Maybe this last indicator can be useful to implement the option into the “MultiPivots” indicator.

You are going to ask why I do not use directly the “PIVOTS” indicator.

In fact, I have a third indicator which display the Weekly and Monthly pivots levels and this last indicator call the “MultiPivots” indicator.

Indicator

http://www.mediafire.com/?tvyic1w7679xg68

Thanks to every II great coders who can help me.

Best,

Gringoh