what happened to TradersZone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what happened to TradersZone?

I am a member at TradersZone but haven't visited the site for a while. It's gone. Does anyone know what happened?

Forsaken by its Owners therefore went in to history..

Comment

From what I have heard, the owner took the groupbuy money and ran...

Comment

TradersZone.com ‏@TradersZone
        We will send emails in to our active members informing them of the situation and providing temporary solutions to gaining access to the site
        Expand
        Reply Retweet Favorite
        8 Apr TradersZone.com ‏@TradersZone
        It has been going on continuously like that for over 72 Hours but we again assure you that we will get back online as soon as possible
        Expand
        Reply Retweet Favorite
        We are receiving 10s of thousands of hits per minute that is sucking resources like a monster, We are not gone we will be back online ASAP
        Expand
        Reply Retweet Favorite
        We are working on finding a solution to mitigate the attack ASAP but it is not going to be an easy task due to it is very aggressive nature
        Expand
        Reply Retweet Favorite
        The Distributed Denial of Service attack is very massively aggressive and distributed it is impossible for firewall to handle at the moment
        Expand
        Reply Retweet Favorite
        Dear Members we are currently under a massive DDoS attack that has consumed 1 Terabyte of bandwidth in only a couple of days ..

Mate...they were claiming a DOS attack on April 8 but had not updated anything since then...

Comment

Funny, how speculationm@sters.com claimed the same a few days later.

04-23-2012, 11:26 PM
          Hello brothers,
          We faced in the last days a very wild DDOS attack which caused us to close the main forum for some testing purposes. Please rest assure that we still have a backup of our previous forum, so we didn't lose anything.
          Kindest regards,

05-02-2012, 11:40 PM
          Dear brothers,
          I'm not disappeared. I'll try to explain what happening lately and what we try to do.
          In the first days of this problem, we got too much visitors and they exceeded the website resources, while we're a new forum, we didn't expect that the visitors could exceed this limit under any means. While checking the logging tables, we discovered a very huge range of IPs from all countries trying to do DDOS attack. we blocked it manually for many days and we blocked some countries but that didn't solved the problem, we had hundreds of DDOS IPs . The website host suspended the account because of reaching and exceeding our resources. Everytime we open the forum, it keep loading on the server even while blocking too much IPs range. we updated the forum version because of some updates in "Apache" servers, may be our latest version caused the problem of this unusual loading, but as usual, the problems persisted.
          I opened this forum to :
          1- test the database and many plugin and their working log.
          2- check the IPs activities.
          3- we will transfer our database to this new version, if there is no problem we will continue here, if not, we'll keep it private.
          This week the forum will working fine.
          Last edited by Mr. White; 20-06-12, 12:35.

Comment

There was some good discussion and good people. But there was always something "off" about the admins. I figured they would do something like this eventually after they got enough "goodies".

Comment

Originally posted by nicebuns View Post
              There was some good discussion and good people. But there was always something "off" about the admins. I figured they would do something like this eventually after they got enough "goodies".
              Well, the "goodies" were not necessarily (always) legal, so sooner or later someone was bound to go after them. I guess that's what happened.

Comment

whatever the story may be, TRaderzone Admin, never asked money from any of its members and have now disappeared , so whosover is planting that story is ill minded and with ulterior motive. For the time being, it is no more, and no point in debating.

PEACE

Comment

some more hints:
                  http://speculationm@sters.com/forums/showthread.php?1-This-is-a-testing-forum-only&p=90&viewfull=1#post90

So now my suspicion is verified, it was the same guy behind both speculationm@sters and traderszone. Admin,T-rex,veteran,cleopatra,tycoon are the same person.
                  Last edited by Mr. White; 22-06-12, 11:45.

Comment

Originally posted by FFRT View Post
                    whatever the story may be, TRaderzone Admin, never asked money from any of its members and have now disappeared , so whosover is planting that story is ill minded and with ulterior motive. For the time being, it is no more, and no point in debating.

PEACE
                    Riiiight.... it couldn't possibly be that the guy who ran traderszone and speculationm@sters and shut down the sites for no apparent reason could have disappeared with the group buy money. Nope, those guys who are complaining in specul@tionmasters are just making up sinister lies.

Comment

Can add friendlytraders.com to that list. They suck. II rules!

Comment

Yeah, i was really interested in the discussion about Gann.

Comment

Originally posted by the_domino View Post
                          Yeah, i was really interested in the discussion about Gann.
                          Apparently, he died broke or so some people say. Alexander Elder is among them if I am not mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by sm_jew View Post
                            Apparently, he died broke or so some people say. Alexander Elder is among them if I am not mistaken.
                            I honestly don't believe that at all. I just read one of his books, tunnel thru the air, and one or two of his reading requirements. There is something to his writing that is so sincere. Seems like he wants to tell the world something. A man like that isn't after money imo.

Comment

Hello Every Body !!!
                              Within the very first days of this issue, we bought an excessive amount of site visitors and in addition they maxed the site resources, although we're the latest online community, we failed to assume that the site visitors might exceed this reduce within almost any means. I decided they might take action this way at some point as soon as they bought adequate "goodies".

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X