Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free $100 Managed Account

Hi Guys and Gals

I recently signed up with these guys, and so far they are doing exactly what they promised, check it out
    and get on board, costs nothing but a few minutes

http://prelaunchx.com/x/hagar

http://prelaunchx.com/x/olayiwola01

Just imagine if you were part of the FACEBOOK stock owners! You could have made a lot of money!

This can only come from a financial company that wants to be competitive in investing our hard earned money! INVESTING WISELY PLUS RESIDUAL MONTHLY INCOME! Definitely better than a DIVIDEND RETURN OR INTEREST PAYMENTS! A better idea in investing money! NOW that is a SUPER WOW FACTOR!

At prelaunchX, we help companies launch new products and services. Our current launch partner is code-named Forex Firm X.

Before the official launch of Forex Firm X, you can begin growing your potential earnings in three ways...

1. A free, managed forex account.
    2. Sign-up bonuses (up to $100 per person).
    3. Monthly commissions ($10/month per person)

it cost nothing

Comment

ok, then let's muster 1 million people and see how they open their business with $100 million in given bonuses

Comment

this smells scam. could not signup. signal is ru

Comment

ok, I gave it a shot the other day, but didn't give them my email address so far
          Account doubled in the meantime with 5 or 6 trades
          Will see what happens after August,27th when the mystery new forex broker opens the door
          It's free and totally anonymous until the launch if you want
          Now signup and make me some money, because with current non existent volatility the market doesn't give me anything
          And when I'm bored, I'm making posts like this

//prelaunchx.com/x/wonderbra

Comment

That's funny.

Comment

Originally posted by ppc123 View Post
              That's funny.
              Account is @ $300+ at the moment

Comment

need ONE more subscriber with my referral to unlock my social circles 1-5
                if anyone would be so kind:
                //prelaunchx.com/x/wonderbra

will post here when it's unlocked and delete my ref from post #5 then
                can't see who the two subscribers are, otherwise I would replace my ref with his/her's

Comment

My account it`s at 265$ at the moment, if anyone want`s to signup
                  //prelaunchx.com/x/highyield

Comment

I'm smelling scam here
                    launch date passed and nothing happened
                    new launch date postponed for an undefinite time

Comment

Yes, it definitely is NOT a normal operation.

To get your downline open you need to buy a course from some lady that keeps scamming your mailbox every day.

Recently they acknowledged the so called broker was not happy with their results and postponed the real start.

I would be VERY careful with this activity.

Comment

Yes, before you build relations with a broker, check carefully its reliability. To know how a broker would behave, if there are disputes between broker and a trader. Here, for example, the situation with Freshforex. One of the regulating authorities received a claim against the company. Although the situation described by the client is a standard fraud scheme of traders - two accounts opened and a few seconds before Close, locked positions are opened (one buy and one sell), - this broker followed resolution of the Commission (cancelled transactions and returned the financial result). To such a broker you can trust money!

Comment

I never really like all this managing type of stuff, I prefer working on my own and for myself. I am working with OctaFX broker and with them I am getting serious benefits given their 50% bonus on deposit, it is really special and allows me to get fair amount of success, so that’s why I love it so much and also to face any trouble, I can contact their 24/5 support service, it really makes me feel proud and happy.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                          Working...
                          X