J.M. Hursts Trading & Training Course by Tradingpress

I have heard a great deal abt The Trading Course offered by Hurst. The course adopts a pure technical approach & has numerous practise charts as well. And unlike sentient Trader's white paper, it has nothing to sell & no in between marketing. Just clean & to the point.

So if anybody has the Trading course, plz share it. I have the Audio Recordings & am ready to share if anyone wants.

Regards,

Spectral Analyst

• 3 months later...
I have heard a great deal abt The Trading Course offered by Hurst. The course adopts a pure technical approach & has numerous practise charts as well. And unlike sentient Trader's white paper, it has nothing to sell & no in between marketing. Just clean & to the point.

So if anybody has the Trading course, plz share it. I have the Audio Recordings & am ready to share if anyone wants.

Regards,

Spectral Analyst

=========================

Hello Spectral Analyst

I do have the entire Trading Press's J.M. Hursts Trading & Training Course but not the Audio Recordings. I am a liitle bit lost as how to share it. If you or anybody would like me to post it their inbox so that they can share it I will be too happy to do so. Meanwhile I look forward to your Audio Recordings.

Azzmaria

seemed like Spectral has 1/2 and you hae the other 1/2.

Azzmaria, PM me and I'll send you an email addy you can sent to and I'll UP to medi@fire.

Thanks.

Hello thaomoua.

Thank you for your prompt reply. I can not PM at the moment 'cause I don't have 15 posts. As soon as I have them I'll PM you.

Here's the link to J.M Hurst Cyclic course Audio Transcript. This also happens to be my first upload on medaifire, so in case if it doesnt work, just let me know, i shall find some other way out.

http://www.mediafire.com/?vr7m78pxzu1m0mo

BTW sorry for my late reply, i had been away from this forum for a while.

Reagrds,

Shyam

• 3 months later...

Thanks Spectral_Analyst,

This link has audio transcript for first 5 chapters only. Can you post audio transcript for remaining chapters also please.

Regards,

waveR

Here's the link to J.M Hurst Cyclic course Audio Transcript. This also happens to be my first upload on medaifire, so in case if it doesnt work, just let me know, i shall find some other way out.

http://www.mediafire.com/?vr7m78pxzu1m0mo

BTW sorry for my late reply, i had been away from this forum for a while.

Reagrds,

Shyam

• 8 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...