Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you do when you realised you were a scalper? Read more: http://forums.babyp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you do when you realised you were a scalper? Read more: http://forums.babyp

So I have realised the way I trade is scalping...

I have spent weeks denying this, because it sounds so risky.

However I am able to make 20+ trades a day with 90% or so win rate.
    My stop losses are dynamic and generally I am either right or wrong, and if I am wrong I exit with a 1 or 2 pip loss.

Sometimes I get greedy and once my stoploss is at breakeven Ill setup a trailing stoploss however still working on rules for that...

My main question is, are there professional scalpers and if so when did you realise scalping was for you?

I wouldn't call myself a professional, but I started out scalping about 12 years ago.
    I'm sure it was because I didn't have the balls to stay in a trade very long
    Cheers,
    Paul.

Comment

I try to be a scalper, and it is the hardest thing I ever tried.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyS View Post
        I try to be a scalper, and it is the hardest thing I ever tried.
        Hi Andys why you said it was the hardest? can you share some experiences? thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by ramonramirez View Post
          So I have realised the way I trade is scalping...

I have spent weeks denying this, because it sounds so risky.

However I am able to make 20+ trades a day with 90% or so win rate.
          My stop losses are dynamic and generally I am either right or wrong, and if I am wrong I exit with a 1 or 2 pip loss.

Sometimes I get greedy and once my stoploss is at breakeven Ill setup a trailing stoploss however still working on rules for that...

My main question is, are there professional scalpers and if so when did you realise scalping was for you?
          What does not mean "professional"? I am making a decent living scalping. I don't think about myself as a professional. I did not have to realize I would be a scalper because I knew that what I was after was scalping. I take about 10 trades a day, on average. My win rate is very good too. I am actually surprised there are people out there that can't believe that profitable scalping is possible, but yes, you will find them on some silly trading forums.

Thanks for starting this "coming out of the clioset" thread, .

Comment

Why brokers does not like scalpers?

Comment

In a sense I would say I am a scalper too. I take a lot of smaller 10p or so wins but I also try to be as adaptable as possible to take the swings when they come up for 20p+.

I guess I realized it about six years ago when I started to just get too bored and impatient with H1+ charts and started to dig into the lower time frames. Once I did, I found I was actually a LOT more comfortable there and my focus was greatly improved. That's what trading is really all about - finding your comfort zone where you can thrive.

Comment

Scalper is very difficult for me. I think I'll need time to learn it more.

Comment

I'm Scalper with dozen trades per day. When I realized I was scapler< I was so excited since I can get profit with my style.
                  Now I'm developing my scalping strategy for get more profit and decrease the loss

Comment

Of course there are professional scalpers out there and they are profitable.

Whatever is your trading style, as long as you are comfortable executing it and it is profitable, then that style is for you. So if you have been scalping and have been consistently profitable, then scalping is for you.

Comment

I have heard and read some articles about getting profit in Forex. They shown scaplers are easier to lose money than other traders. Long term trader with long trade don't waste money too much for broker as scapler. They only seed some trade for a long time and only spend swap money.

I know broker always charge us per trade but seem scalping strategy is good for me. It's better when you tried to do something that you don't know how to win.

Comment

When I know that I'm a scalpers, I enjoyed it heu, because this strategy is really suitable for me to gain profit.

If you are a scalpers with a mini account, maybe you can use Exness, because Exness offer a low spread and a high laverage up to 1:2000. So I think this is really a good condition for us to do scalping bro.

Comment

I am a scalper too, scalper got many opportunity in the market but it is simply harder to trade because the market had many noise in LTF

Comment

I wouldn't say I'm a professional scalper but I have been scalping for a while now. It's what I like and I've had profits so far. I don't plan on abandoning my scalping methods any time soon. It's just how I trade. Just find a method that suits you and stick to it.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            Working...
                            X