Forex Books big help for newbies

The Little Book of Common sense Investing: The Only Way to Guarantee Your Fair Share of Stock Market Returns (Little Books. Big Profits) by John C. Bogle

my first book about markets I ever read, and very interesting. I have few grands in HSBC indice trackers (FTSE, Pacific, Japan, SP500 and British gilts) on iii platform

The Little Book of Currency Trading: How to Make Big Profits in the World of Forex (Little Books. Big Profits) by Kathy Lien

interesting book, easy to read

The Little Book of Commodity Investing (Little Book, Big Profits) by John F. Maudlin and John R. Stephenson

It was very easy to read and interesting book, and gave me a good view on commodity market, which fascinates me but I can't trade on it

The Little Book of Economics: How the Economy Works in the Real World (Little Books. Big Profits) by Mohamed El-Erian and Greg Ip

good to know things ;-)

Currency Trading for Dummies

book has lots of knowledge about forex but is very boring ;-)

Technical Analysis for Dummies

I am reading it now, seems to be interesting so far

The Bogleheads' Guide to Retirement Planning by John C. Bogle, Taylor Larimore, Mel Lindauer and Richard A. Ferri

Interesting book, but with focus on American realities, still worth to read

Trading in the Zone by Mark Douglas

The book is very interesting, and I learned a lot from it, but is a bit too long, after reading half of it it seems like author is repeating same thing over and over again, and the real meaning of the book could be written on few A4 pages, anyway I am glad I could read it

365 Ways to Live Cheap: Your Everyday Guide to Saving Money by Trent Hamm

good book about cheap living, but some of the ideas like how to make own washing powder seemed to be ******

The Simple Dollar: How One Man Wiped Out His Debts and Achieved the Life of His Dreams by Trent A. Hamm

same author but the book more interesting than the one above

Fooled by Randomness: The Hidden Role of Chance in Life and in the Markets by Nassim Nicholas Taleb

I bought this book and was so disappointed with it that I got rid of it. It seemed for me like the main reason to write this book was to show off with oh, ah posh language, lost of words, no content. some people like it, I don't

Market Wizards: Interviews with Top Traders by Jack D. Schwager

good book with nice stories, but after reading half of it I had enough. The stories are different, but seem to be very similar. I stopped when I got to story of a guy that got some shares from his father on 13th birthday, and since then markets were all his life - a bit pathetic for me. I will probably come back to rest of stories, but this one was like reading about somebody's sad life

The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America's Wealthy by Thomas J. Stanley Ph.D. and William D. Danko

this book changed the way I am looking at life. I know that having average life is better than living like a king, that I don't need to live in palace and drive expensive cars, that life is about something more than money

Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom by Van Tharp

a really good book, it is bit boring but has lot's of knowledge, and will read it again

Super Trader : Make Consistent Profits in Good and Bad Markets by Van K. Tharp

I am reading it now, really good book, that focuses on most important thing in trading - mentality

Jim Cramer's Real Money by James J. Cramer

It is waiting to be read, seems to be interesting

Whoops!: Why everyone owes everyone and no one can pay by John Lanchester

still waiting to be read, but also seems to be interesting

• 1 year later...