All about Wave59

fiodena

Neall Concord-Cushing - 4 books Collection (wave59) worth $1000| Stock| 562.49 MB

Secrets of Trading and Making Money

Secrets of the Law of Vibration for Traders by Neall Concord-Cushing.

Secrets of Forecasting using Wave59 Tools: Books 1 and 2 by Neall Concord-Cushing.

Neall is an experienced trader who has been using Wave59 since the beta testing days. In this comprehensive 2 book set, he explains his unique forecasting techniques using Wave59 tools. Book 1 describes Static Time Counts, Bar Counts, Cycles, Pitchforks, Gann Angles, and the Vortex. Book 2 continues with Retracement Levels, Channel harmonics, Mirror Images, placing the Vortex using Rings of Price/Time, Vortex grids, Zero point projections, plus instructions on how to bring it all together into a unified system of forecasting. Includes a bonus chapter on Gann's Tunnel Thru the Air. All purchasers of the books will be given access to a private forum moderated by the author where they can discuss these techniques and ask questions.

317 pages. $149.75

Secrets of Trading and Making Money by Neall Concord-Cushing

A step by step, in depth book, on how to make money trading with Wave59, with specific plans for the S&P e-mini, US Bonds, Gold, Wheat, GE, and 3M. Also includes a chapter on how to profitably trade with any entry system (even flipping a coin) by using money management and a proprietary stops system, demonstrated with real time DOW charts. Purchasers of the book are invited to join Neall's private Secrets Forum. 188 pages. $395.00

Secrets of the Law of Vibration for Traders by Neall Concord-Cushing.

Learn the secrets of the esoteric traders, including W.D. Gann, who used the Law of Vibration to profitably trade and enjoy supreme success. The book is very specific in detailing how to use the Law of Vibration in trading and with W59 charts showing its elegance and simplicity. Purchasers of the book are invited to join the Secrets private forum. 302 pages.

http://www.diglo.com/download/21aac1255f08dda29d50cb674091a1f103e9

http://www.diglo.com/download/520ced36aa56b65be98d7200968f160303e9

http://www.diglo.com/download/b7f9e13826857a5f4df774f0f88b3e6403e9

Unless there are some results to back it up, it's all garbage.

I know nothing about Wave59, but what I just said applies to all these products. Don't waste your time unless a vendor shows he can make money with his tools, even on a simulator.

Just my two cents.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Whatever you want to know about using wave59, ask me.

I installed pro2 and added a symbol in the data manger, then I double clicked on the symbol in data manger to choose the time frame and data range, then after clicking OK, it kept showing me this message " The symbol must be added in the Data Manger before it can be plotted, would you like to go there now?"

The symbol is already there, but I click yes and add it again, then double click on it, and choosing the range and OK, then the above message again and the chart keeps blank. If I try to close the chat, the software hangs.

I'm using offline Metastock data. Do you know any solutions to it ? Thanks in advance.

Regards

Simon

• 2 months later...
I installed pro2 and added a symbol in the data manger, then I double clicked on the symbol in data manger to choose the time frame and data range, then after clicking OK, it kept showing me this message " The symbol must be added in the Data Manger before it can be plotted, would you like to go there now?"

The symbol is already there, but I click yes and add it again, then double click on it, and choosing the range and OK, then the above message again and the chart keeps blank. If I try to close the chat, the software hangs.

I'm using offline Metastock data. Do you know any solutions to it ? Thanks in advance.

Regards

Simon

Greetings!

I wish I could help, but I use eSignal.

Best,

Unclepips

in wave59pro Program starts up for me but I get symbol error all the time. any solutions please................

I have the same issue, i don;t have a fix but a method to get around it.

(1) Open a new chart, try to add a symbol once, after you get the error, save the chart. Yeah save it even though you get an error

(2) Browse to the saved chart directory and open the savechart.cht in NotePad and add the actual symbol name, for example i use iqfeed so my symbol name for Great Britain Pound vs Usd is GBPUSD.ABBA. When you open the file in note pad, the first line will say VERSION#9 and below it add the symbol name after the semicolon,

Example: Opened in notepad

#VERSION9

symbol:***add symbole name here***

top:-30

left:-8

clientheight:839

clientwidth:1157

(3) after you add the actual symbol name it should look like this

Example:

#VERSION9

symbol: GBPUSD.ABBA // keep in mind i use iqfeed so your symbol name might be different depending on your data provider

top:-30

left:-8

clientheight:839

clientwidth:1157

SAVE chart after adding your symbol name

(4) Reopen the savedchart.cht in Wave59 Pro2.10 and u should have no errors

regards

Marc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Hey guys, take a look at this,http://www.whentotrade.com/decoding/cycles/ although expensive

Can someone please share it. I am ready for a group buy.

It seems like he has his own trading platform now.

Unclepips

• 5 years later...

Macapolo,

I have IQFeed and when I set-up a chart in 2.10, I get a symbol error. This work around that you describe would

be ideal for me. I have a couple of questions. How do you differentiate between different time periods (5min vs 30min)?

My symbol name ends with .FXCM. How would i find out what directory the saved chart is in? Would I always use

#VERSION9? Lastly, is there a URL that you can give me that explains everything?

• 1 year later...