• Show
Clear All

• manual trading system

Hi

Can you help me i need a good tested manual trading system
    please anyone share with me

Thank you

Re: manual trading system

all the trading systems I had try wasn't any good, after try all the indicators, all the systems, I'am still losing money, all the indicators are lagging, now I am trying to use pivot point and fibo combination, pivot point and fib are not lagging, they are leading indicators, if you keep practice you will see the better result
    my indicator on 30M TF
    daily pivot (support and resistance)
    fibonacci (reversal point)
    50 SMA (trend)
    MACD (12,26,9) set at 60M
    try it you will see better result
    hope it help

Comment

Sell support buy resistance

Comment

Originally posted by locle
        all the trading systems I had try wasn't any good, after try all the indicators, all the systems, I'am still losing money, all the indicators are lagging, now I am trying to use pivot point and fibo combination, pivot point and fib are not lagging, they are leading indicators, if you keep practice you will see the better result
        my indicator on 30M TF
        daily pivot (support and resistance)
        fibonacci (reversal point)
        50 SMA (trend)
        MACD (12,26,9) set at 60M
        try it you will see better result
        hope it help
        Thank you locle i know what you saying the same thing still happening to me i could'nt find a good system it's all scam

And thank you for sharing your system

Comment

Originally posted by "coldzero

Thank you locle i know what you saying the same thing still happening to me i could'nt find a good system it's all scam

Not really! However, you are about 50% right. The other 50%; well, hmm. You have to find yourself as a trader. No handout there!
          Therefore, It is a 100% challenge. :ugeek:

Comment

Try pallada 2009SE, ProFX.
            best manual tradding

Comment

Originally posted by profdixi
              best manual tradding
              Hi,

Could you share more details with us what is the edge you found from the Profx system? How u enter, exit and filter the bad trade? Are u simply follow the indicators mechanically or something else?

Thankx.

Reyna

Comment

Originally posted by profdixi
                best manual tradding
                Thanks profdixi , i don't know about pallada2009SE but i know ProFX it's all lagging indicators! plus i don't trust any system that use custom indicatores.

Comment

Originally posted by coldzero
                  Hi

Can you help me i need a good tested manual trading system
                  please anyone share with me

Thank you
                  Check with this http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewto...t=2049&start=0
                  I'm using this. I hope it'll help you.

Comment

try this one ... hxxp://simpletradeforex.com/

Comment

Just notice this thread was last year 2009 !

Comment

Originally posted by dk1aussie View Post
                        try this one ...hxxp://simpletr@def0rex.com/
                        Be careful that guy is a scamster, there was a long thread about how he scammed a lot of people at BP, I was present at that time and know for sure he's a scamster. After he was banned he registered with a new name at t2w and tried to scam pp there for some news tradign system. Last I heard people had complained to the police about this guy ....

Comment

Originally posted by hermanhess View Post
                          Be careful that guy is a scamster, there was a long thread about how he scammed a lot of people at BP, I was present at that time and know for sure he's a scamster. After he was banned he registered with a new name at t2w and tried to scam pp there for some news tradign system. Last I heard people had complained to the police about this guy ....
                          Thank you for the info ...... he did send me the "SimpleTrade - Basic_3.1.3" system
                          it didn`t cost anything it was free .... so I haven`t paid him any money for anything thankfully.

you can download it from this link

http://www.4shared.com/file/OmkwdsUz/SimpleTrade_-_Basic_313.html
                          or
                          xxx.4shared.com/dir/aJoYjK3b/sharing.html

thanks again ... I`ll certainly keep an eye out for him.

Comment

The majority of Forex robots will only come prepackaged with one specific way to trade. They only have one set of rules they follow, no matter what the market conditions could be, they’re built to trade strictly currency pair. Because the market is constantly changing hour by hour this can be a big problem, as each currency pair will need to be treated differently. This is why the very best Forex robots (for ex *********.com ) are quite different from the others, Forex experts are constantly updating the software, these people monitor the market 24 hours a day.

Comment

do try srs trend rider or childs play with DISCIPLINE.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X