FXTS Forex Trading System

Thank You swof1, I'll be anxiously awaiting to try it out.

Hey abdob . SHUT UP!!! Criticism is not how we do things here. Be nice and appreciate the work and contributions of our members or go away. You'll be the first to download it and won't even have the common courtesy of hitting the Thanks Button. Learn to give praise to the gifts that our brothers and sisters share as well as their knowledge.

It seems like a whole new breed of members here now. Being criticizing, and giving negative comments. We here at II only support and share from our hearts. I don't know where new members like you have come from. You constantly disobey the rules of the forum and post in the wrong place and when warned, you do it again with no regard for our II family. MODS I hope that I am not making you angry, but someone has to say it. You new members have to be part of the family or get lost, because you will definitely change the spirit of our good hearted members here. II was built on CARING AND SHARING.

Not blurting out any insensitive comment that comes to mind before even thinking first. Just be nice and help II keep up the wonderful love amongst one another that we have for years.

Edited by newbie111

He wasn't criticizing the share. He was criticizing the original seller's product.

Just relax.

Thank You swof1, I'll be anxiously awaiting to try it out.

Hey abdob . SHUT UP!!! Criticism is not how we do things here. Be nice and appreciate the work and contributions of our members or go away. You'll be the first to download it and won't even have the common courtesy of hitting the Thanks Button. Learn to give praise to the gifts that our brothers and sisters share as well as their knowledge.

It seems like a whole new breed of members here now. Being criticizing, and giving negative comments. We here at II only support and share from our hearts. I don't know where new members like you have come from. You constantly disobey the rules of the forum and post in the wrong place and when warned, you do it again with no regard for our II family. MODS I hope that I am not making you angry, but someone has to say it. You new members have to be part of the family or get lost, because you will definitely change the spirit of our good hearted members here. II was built on CARING AND SHARING.

Not blurting out any insensitive comment that comes to mind before even thinking first. Just be nice and help II keep up the wonderful love amongst one another that we have for years.

He wasn't criticizing the share. He was criticizing the original seller's product.

Just relax.

You would have thought he would have read the comments made by adob and absorbed what he said before spouting off,all sensible post are welcome to me

While the both of you are replying to my comment, why don't you hit the Thanks button instead of bumping your gums. Because I know you downloaded swof1's share. I personally think that clowns like you come from other forums out of jealousy and hate just to cause disturbance here.

OH, and of course to LEACH. Because you never share and when you download anything shared here, your too ignorant to hit the Thanks button.

Edited by newbie111

they are rules in the manual

4. To enter a current trend if strong on M30/M15 (75 degrees or great on both trend angles)

a. Wait for M5 to end pulse, retrace, then begin new pulse

b. M5 Angle 1 = 75+ degrees Angle2 = 80+ degrees (if using M1, Angle 1 = 80+ degrees Angle 2 = 85+ degrees)

c. Check M15 to be sure the current trend angles are within trading parameters – if not, wait until they are

d. Check M30 for Angle1 degree: 75+

without this indicator, we can not do transactions

sorry do not know English