[Req] Bank Flow Strategy

I don't know much about this system, but one thing that I've noticed. Anything that has Dustin Pass associated with always has a HUGE price tag involved. There are plenty of systems based on this same style of trading at a much lower price tag than you will ever see associated with Dustin Pass. My advice if to shop around. This guy claims to be a professional trader and fund manager, but how the h@ll would he have time to trade when he's promoting everyone else's new miracle systems everyday, day in and day out. He seems like more of an affiliate marketer than anything else. Just like Jason Fielder and Bill Polous. Just my 2 cents. Edited by newbie111

Thank you newbie111.. but I just wanna learn about this system and not to use it blindly. It must be any adventage and disadventage for each system. What the mindset/methode behind the setups? Can it improve my current strategy? There is smthg new? etc.. etc.. I think that is what mostly we do here in indo.. :)

I don't know much about this system, but one thing that I've noticed. Anything that has Dustin Pass associated with always has a HUGE price tag involved. There are plenty of systems based on this same style of trading at a much lower price tag that you will ever see associated with Dustin Pass. My advice if to shop around. This guy claims to be a professional trader and fund manager, but how the h@ll would he have time to trade when he's promoting everyone else's new miracle systems everyday, day in and day out. He seems like more of an affiliate marketer than anything else. Just like Jason Fielder and Bill Polous. Just my 2 cents.

I also have those steve mauro vids, but when the thread was alive here, I was too late and there was over a thousand pages of threads, and did not really get what Steve Mauro was saying too well in his videos, so I lost interest. But Sterling and Chad teach in a much less aggressive and way that anyone can pick up no matter where you come in and they teach their system for free. You'll also see that you don't need all those indicators when you know what to look for. They only charge a one time fee for daily market overview and 2 weekly live training sessions for life. Here are the links to their videos. That's all I have for now.

I'm seriously considering joining. I don't think that I will loose in the long run.

It's only $279 for lifetime. That's 10 times less than all the others. And no, I am not affiliated with them in any way. I don't get anything from this. It's just my way of helping if your interested. You can learn their entire system from the three videos listed below. They have many more, but these are the only ones that I've watched so far.

hxxp://[email protected]/watch?v=0iwGtiNW8y0

hxxp://[email protected]/watch?v=8H1VR43W9kM&feature=channel&list=UL

hxxp://[email protected]/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2zNCEZWjU2Q

hxxp://[email protected]/watch?v=lZjwbDTxmqg

Edited by newbie111