Cash Rebates

Using about a year EAS is commercial (all licensed), both self-produced using other programming languages ​​besides all'MQL, in the case of Tradestation EasyLanguage and NeuroShell SDK.

The results, in terms of cash flow generated (equity line), are encouraging but not particularly exciting.

I read on some forums that some brokers have launched programs to Cash Rebate: for every deal generated recognize a quid n $ / € parameterized using the trading lot.

It is natural to ask if it's possible find / design EAS that generate (100/150 per day deal) volume without "blow" your account dramatically.

I'm working on this project for some months but with little success.

If there is someone on the forum who has taken a similar path I would be happy to exchange ideas and / or opinions.

Thank you will answer me

I too have been exploring different methods to collect rebates on large volume. Ideally, a market neutral type strategy would be the way to go. However, finding a decent market neutral strategy isn't easy either. I know there are High Frequency strats out there, but they all seem to be very risky. It would be nice to have something in place that would just basically break even over the course of time while we could collect rebates month after month.