Quite amazing Indicator Support via Large Volume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quite amazing Indicator Support via Large Volume

Thanks to this Community I want to share this quite unique (for me of course) indicator.
    It takes volume, yes, this sh*tty volume from mt4 and split it on two: large sums and total.
    The result is quite imprssive.

PLS NOTE: LOOK at 1H and m30 chart only and higher.
    From some reasons, it doesnt show exact moments on lower TF.

It has "slippage" but it comes from somewhere and it's not my fault.

Explanation due to regulation of this section:
    The principal of the indicator is that it shows when large players are building up, whilst small players 'don't have a clue'. this could lead to an explosion in the price when the dam bursts.

PLS NOTE: while it won't tell you which way the price is going to go, it may tell you when there is a large build up of buying or selling which hasn't yet been reflected in the price.

http://www.forexsharing.com/download...VIndicator.mq4
    http://www.forexsharing.com/download...nlyLarge_2.mq4

In fact You need only *Large, but I attach both, maybe it help someone.

Some screen:
    [img=http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/7573/largevoleu.png]

PLS FIND YOUR OWN Strategy with this
    Kudos appreciated.

Thanks. Tried on 2 brokers but it doesn't work

Comment

Strange
      I use Admiralmarket and works excellent.
      Maybe I should post some SS ?

Comment

Could you please guide me how to use the above indicator i am able to open the indicator in GCI without any hassles the rules to use the indicator in simple steps please.

TIA,

Comment

Srini and alright - You need to have TWO - BOTH of these indis I placed here as I remember. But only one need to be on chart. So You need to have EVIIndicator and EVLarge.
          Here is the example how it works on DAX30.

And as You see the indi is not perfect BUT You can easily implement it on longer trades and have a NICE OVERVEW showing You when and why

Even if You miss the swing point - You are still in the game on the RIGHT SIDE of the market. And the mishaps are probably cause of mathematical formula.
          Pls mark that it does not show direction but inc/decr in so called "volume".
          Dont tell me there is no vol in mt4 cause it can be read on the other way.
          Last edited by Hakim314; 26-05-12, 09:13.

Comment

Originally posted by Hakim314 View Post
            Srini and alright - You need to have TWO - BOTH of these indis I placed here as I remember. But only one need to be on chart. So You need to have EVIIndicator and EVLarge.
            Here is the example how it works on DAX30.
            Oops... I had downloaded only the 2nd one. It works now, thanks

Comment

Still missing something here about that volume thingy
              MT4 volume = #of ticks =#of price changes on a particular bar
              So if big money comes in, does that neccessarily mean an increasing # of price changes?
              As I have read somewhere, big money is looking to minimize transaction cost. They are looking for prices where they can get most of their desired position within a smallest possible price range. Often, when you think price is practically doing nothing, big money is accumulating (tight sideways range). What then can be seen often is a fake breakout in the wrong direction followed by a big move in the planned direction. And the price acceleration of this breakout would lead to an increased number of prices what could be seen in the MT4 volume. So in my opinion you wouldn't see the phase during they are building their positions but when they start pushing the price

Comment

Thanks for sharing this awesome indicator! It works for me!

Comment

Hi may anyone pls verify , i placed the 2nd ind on a M15 chart and the line drawn is lag by 10 bars. may i kindly know did you all encounter the same issue?

Comment

Originally posted by iho View Post
                    Hi may anyone pls verify , i placed the 2nd ind on a M15 chart and the line drawn is lag by 10 bars. may i kindly know did you all encounter the same issue?
                    see post #1
                    doesn't work on TFs below M30

Comment

thanks for the upload

Comment

I cannot download these Indicators... fxsharing gets me back to same page again and again.. can someone Plz upload these two Indicators on something else.

Comment

Originally posted by manu View Post
                          I cannot download these Indicators... fxsharing gets me back to same page again and again.. can someone Plz upload these two Indicators on something else.

Cheers!

Mick
                          Last edited by tryitagainmf; 31-05-12, 19:24.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                          Working...
                          X