(Share): Trade-Vantage software

http://www.trade-vantage.com/softwaredownload/

Some "Notes from" the blog (http://www.trade-vantage.com/softwaredownload/)

this is stand alone software, not an ea or mt4 system.....works only for 21 days....trades are to be entered at 9am of the Next day......The figures are too good to be true…..

…eternally suspicious but I will give it a good try.

I am currently using another Neural Network predictive software without getting anywhere near the same results as your stats indicate.

I think the full version is now out, something like $2000 or so, and monthly fee after the first year.

And if my understanding of this is correct, probably difficult to share because the software does NOT do the calculation on your computer, but read from some central server. So unless you are subscribed, very doubtful the software can be cracked or educated. Though I would be happy to be proven wrong. As this does seem interesting.

Yes, I got that mail from Nick too. Neural networks? Bloody expensive for a couple of MAs. Just unbelievable how these guys can think of conning people in such a naive way, and I bet there must have been quite a few spending 2K already... What a disgusting world this has become...

they want $2000 to pay for their "artificial intelligence" to calculate moving average crosses?? which is free on any trading platform?? who would have thought??

1st MA = SMA (2 period) with shift of -1, applied to close of candle

2nd MA = SMA (3 period) with shift of 0, applied to close of candle

and trade the cross.

Trade Vantage Review

hi guys, here are some review about the product. hope you like it.

Trade Vantage Review

Posted by Nick

Hey Guys,

In the video below I get access to a demo of Trade Vantage and have a look through it. Within a few seconds of using the demo I already spot inconsistencies and suspicious signals.

The video below exposes several issues I have found with Trade Vantage including repainting signals and poor forward trading performance.

The first thing that struck me as strange about Trade Vantage is the repainting of signals. On the Trade Vantage sales page Dustin Pass shows us Trade Vantage signals on a EUR/JPY chart. Looking at the same chart on the Trade Vantage demo platform shows different trades. One trade in particular was repainted from what looks like a losing trade to a winning trade. In my opinion this is extremely shady.

The other problem with Trade Vantage is that the signals do not seem to work too well when forward traded. I explain this further in the video above.

All in all Trade Vantage seems very shady to me.

http://www.forex4noobs.com/forex-blog/forex-tips/trade-vantage-review/

Edited by nitoc

hello,

greatings to all,

i would like to ask what you think about this...

specially the script part do any have somithing similar?

it´s about a mt4 platform plugin made with the same

"neural???" trade vantage core.

http://www.freefxtools.com/tradevantage-video/

as stated we could use 2 moving averages, i dont like -1 shift, cos this sma don´t "paint" in current candle,

but how could we do that script??? :-?

what i mean, if choose for example 2 moving average, 1 or 2 extra indicatores, and it give the performance of diferent pairs at same time?

best wishes,

;o)

Edited by vicentis