Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Trading is fun?

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Beginners in the world of CFD trading can search everywhere but they are not likely to come across a trading website such as FXB Trading which is full of smart kinds of software that helps predict the trends. This website offers platforms with STP/ECN environments and this is a big help for people trading in the CFD market.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Kato View Post
    For me trading is so much stressful. I have to keep patience, but my nature is so much happening type. So, it is hard for me to play the game of waiting. But, yes I know that when I will habituate with this I can have fun with my trades. Because then I will be experienced and professional trader. I am still learning so can’t profit much.
    Few people think that Forex is so easy that we can do it and earn money. But real traders know it well that how difficult and risky, to trade in a market. That how a trader handles stress of each trade he handles.

Banned Array
    Thanks
    If we already have expertise that can be relied on, it means that our knowledge of currency trading has existed, and if so of course we will enjoy every trading process, let alone always get the profit

• Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345